bully-alex x reader

Y/N had always been a bit of an outsider in middle school. She didn't quite fit in with the popular crowd, but she didn't quite fit in with the nerds either. She was just kind of there, floating around in a sea of awkwardness.

But all that changed when she met Alex. He was just as awkward as she was, but there was something about him that drew her in. Maybe it was his quirky sense of humor or his love of comic books. Whatever it was, Y/N found herself wanting to spend more and more time with him.

They started hanging out at lunch, sharing their lunches and talking about their favorite TV shows. They bonded over their love of Star Wars and spent hours debating who was the better character, Luke or Han.

As they spent more time together, Y/N began to realize that she was developing feelings for Alex. She had never really had a crush before, but something about him just made her heart race.

One day, as they were sitting in the park after school, Y/N found herself leaning in towards Alex. He looked at her, and before she knew it, their lips met in a tentative kiss.

It was a bit awkward at first, but as they continued to kiss, Y/N felt something inside her shift. She had never felt this way before, but she knew that she wanted to be with Alex.

Over the next few weeks, they started dating. They went to the movies and to the mall, holding hands and stealing kisses whenever they could. They were both a little nervous at first, but they quickly fell into a comfortable rhythm.

But their happiness was short-lived. One day, as they were walking down the hall, they ran into some of Alex's friends. They looked at Y/N and started to snicker.

"What's up, Alex? You dating a loser now?" one of them said, and Y/N felt her face turn red.

Alex didn't say anything. He just took Y/N's hand and walked away, leaving his friends behind.

As they walked outside, Y/N felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. She had always known that she didn't quite fit in, but she had thought that maybe things would be different with Alex.

But as she looked up at him, she saw the determination in his eyes. He didn't care what anyone else thought. He loved her, and that was all that mattered.