Chapter 20

Jaune was doing his workout at the Beacon gym when he felt two familiar figure enters as he turned to see his former father Nicholas and Cassandra arc the ones who abandoned him over his fake transcript. Jaune glared at them

"What are you two doing here." Jaune said.

"It's been a while son...how you been." Nicholas said with sadness seeing his own flesh and blood glaring at him.

"Don't call me son." Jaune snarled at the man whose face was starting to lose it's youthful beauty due to age.

"I'm sorry about that son...but this is for the best..." He said trying to reason with the boy. "We were able to get in contact with your former team, they told us that you were back ..."

"I don't need a damn meeting from her! And how did you even get into Beacon?" Jaune said looking at Nicholas like he was a complete stranger.

"How is the academy so hard to get into if you know people that can do favors?" Cassandra said "We just came to see you"

"You left me! You abandoned me! How am I supposed to trust anything you say?" Jaune spat out in anger as both flinched

"We are truly sorry son." Cassandra said with teary eyes. "But we knew what we were getting you into. The world isn't a safe place for you anymore ...the Grimm will come looking for you now ...and I won't be there for you when you're fighting them." She added sadly. "Please...we just wanted you to survive."

Jaune couldn't take anymore and he punched Nicholas on his face. The elder Arc's eyes widened in shock as he was thrown off balance. Jaune didn't hesitate punching him again this time knocking the old man down on the ground.

"That's for all the pain and suffering you caused me." Jaune growled

Cassandra tried to pull Jaune away but he held her by her arm. "Son please.."

"YOU NEVER SUPPORT ME!!!!" he yelled at the top of his voice hitting Nicholas over and over again before turning towards Cassandra. "And how about you! I'm done putting up with your shit as well..."

"Son please..." Nicholas was cut off when Jaune continue to rant

"Don't you remember how we treated you like crap? What did you think would happen to us once we left you at the academy alone? Do you have any idea how hard is it to know that your parents abandoned you over a piece of paper? Just so you know, you're lucky I left you alive and didn't kill you like you deserved!" Jaune spat out in anger.

"I had no idea...that you had potential." Cassandra said

"Of course not! How could you possibly understand what I've been through? You abandoned me! Abandoned me like an asshole because you wanted me to get hurt!" Jaune growled as he hit Cassandra again. "You want me to forgive you? Forget it you trust Cardin a racism bastardg I'll continue to treat you like a total stranger!"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"No, you're not! You didn't even apologize when I beat the shit out of you." Jaune snarled

"Please don't be mad...please let's start fresh and..." Cassandra begged.

"Do you know what it's like to lose the you parent trust. Beside I know what you were trying to do. I know you wanted me to continue our blood line by using me as a child maker. You never gave me a chance to prove myself. It's no wonder that I'm a failure in your eyes because you don't even want to see that I have potential!" Jaune screamed out.

Cassandra started to tear up and turned around to walk away.

"I can't believe you're still like this." Nicholas said looking down at his son in shame. "It really is too late now..."