Chapter 1 : The Rebaked King.

[ ★ ]

Why hello there, Lovely readers that has decided to read my first book.

This chapter contains spoilers for those who haven't seen the birth of dark enchantress cookie story, If you wish to not get spoiled, Feel free to click off or go to the next chapter.

This is also a dark cacao x pure vanilla (Purecacao / Darkvanilla) book, But unfortunately the ship will not be active in the first few chapters since it starts off of how dark cacao became evill.

Enjoy !! :)

[ ★ ]

White lily cookie, The fourth ancient hero, A certain cookie who was very curious on why cookies were created. She was always given an answer that cookies was created for peace and happiness from other cookies, But she refuses to belive that. So one day she decided to sneak inside the witches house.. With the Third Ancient hero, Dark cacao cookie, Who joins her along her journey to see why cookies were created.

They were far away from the other friends of theirs, Dark cacao kept looking back at his kingdom that was now far miles away. The smell of rotten dough and trash from the bin coming from the witches house made dark cacao wanting to leave.

"..White lily cookie, Do you really wanna know about this?" Dark cacao suddenly spoke, Looking at white lily, who was right next to him. His voice sounds calm yet had a little hint of curiosity.

"Yes, Dark cacao cookie.. I would like to know why we were created! Besides, Maybe being created for happiness and peace might be.. wrong..?" White lily spoke with her soft voice, Dark cacao lets out a small sigh before they snuck inside the witches house quietly.

[ Inside the witch house.. ]

Once the two certain cookies snuck inside the witches house quietly, Making sure not to make a sound or step on something that would make a loud thud. They heard voices from above.

"WELL, WELL, WELL, ITS BEEN A THOUSAND LONG YEARS! GLAD TO SEE Y'ALL!"

The voices was loud enough for them to hear, so they quickly hide behind a jar while listening to the voices from above quietly.

"AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THESE! THEY LOOK AMAZING! Y'ALL BEEN WORKING HARD!"

From what it looks like from dark cacao and white lily. They saw the witches holding many cookies that seems to be freshly baked from the oven, Smilling.

"PHEW! I BAKED A TON OF COOKIES! HERE, TRY ONE! YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!"

The voices from above can be heard they were eating the cookies.. Loudly. Dark cacao and white lily's eyes widened in shock, witnessing this.

"Impossible..!" White lily spoke, quietly and terrified.
"The witches.. Our Creators.. Are eating.. Cookies!" Dark cacao spoke too, quietly and completely in shocked.

As they continue to hide there, in shock. they saw banquet cookies, half eaten with a smile on their face. They quickly rushed to them and starts shaking them slightly

"Wake up! We need to run immediately!" Dark cacao spoke, continuing to shake the banquet cookies, but given no answer.

"You Can't Stay here! Listen to us, WE MUST ESCAPE..!" White lily spoke, but they were given no answer as the banquet cookies were smilling, half eaten.

"But why... Why..! Why are you smilling at us!? We have no time, WE HAVE TO ESCAPE!" Dark cacao spoke.

"Dark cacao.. we.. we have to tell someone about this..!" White lily spoke, they both stand up straight and quietly ran away. but as soon as dark cacao was about to, he tripped and fell into the ultimate dough.

"Oh..! OH! WHITE LILY! AAAAH!" Dark cacao shouted, his crown falling off his head as he falled into the ultimate dough, Causing it to have a little splash.

"But.. why.. why!? why did you do that..? witches..
"The witches.. decieved us.. The cookies.. are meant to be eaten! i.. i can't accept.. this fate!" Dark cacao thinks to himself.
The voices from above heard the little splash, seeing a certain cookie that has falled into the ultimate dough.

"OOH?~ WHOSE COOKIE IS THAT? LOOK, IT FELL INTO THE ULTIMATE DOUGH!"

"T'IS ALRIGHT! LETS JUST BAKE IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"
"YEAH! LETS BAKE IT! LETS SEE!~"
The witches took the cookie, Dark cacao, out of the ultimate dough and rebaked it, curious and excited about what will happend. soon enough after dark cacao got rebaked, he became different..

"Haha.. Hahahaha! now i understand it! it was that simple!
"Cookies were created to be eaten!" Shadow cacao spoke, laughing evily, he looks down at himself and notices his body. "A new freshly baked body? how refreshing.." shadow cacao then pulls back his head and looks at the witches seriously. "From now on, You shall call me shadow cacao cookie.. And you witches, Our creators, Deserve nothing more but to die.. You shall learn to fear me!"

[ ★ ]

Words: 800+

Thank you for reading!
This book was inspired by "Betrayal | Villain dark cacao x scared pure vanilla" go read it!
8/3