The endless rain pour over Storybrooke kept everyone indoors for the day. The gloomy weather mimicked the tension throughout the town keeping everyone indoors. With the mayors son still missing had everyone on edge. No one knew where the boy went or when he was going to arrive back. Or if he would arrive back.

The streets were an eerie silent other than a few pedestrians rushing to get to work. The pitter-patter of raindrops hitting the pavement was heard as the teenager rushed down the road. Her black sneakers were soaking wet and a small blue hoodie that was soaking wet was now a dark navy, clinging tightly to her figure. Her feet splashed in the puddles while sprinting to the other side of town. Her jeans clung to her body making her uncomfortable from the feeling yet refused to stop. Her eyes were squinted from the water splashing in her face covered by her damp blonde hair that was stuck to her cheeks as she rushed down the road, picking up the pace of her sprints against the harsh winds. 

Aria got off work early thanks to the harsh weather that came out of no where and planned to spend her evening helping the Sheriff and police force search for Henry. The eerie weather bothered Aria for some odd reason yet didn't dwell on it as her missing brother was far more important than some nasty weather.

Rushing up the front steps of the sheriffs office, the teenager flung herself through the door and into the busy police station. Her sudden arrival caused a few officers to rush over assuming something was wrong, from her wide eyes and shaking-cold figure dripping a pool of water at her feel. Officers draped a blanket over her shoulders but left her alone once they realized she was here to help the search. They didn't need some teenagers help for a missing child when their jobs were at stake.

"I-I can h-help, Officer!" Aria argued with an officer who was ushering her into a seat in the corner of the room.

"I'm sure you can, Aria. But we have this handled." He pushed her shoulder down into a chair. "Just go home and get some rest, we will find Henry." An officer, that Aria read from their badge named Scott, waved her off. Before she could protest against Scott, he walked back off into the busy hustle throughout the office leaving her alone.

A huff escaped her lips and she hugged herself tighter to tug the blanket closer to her figure. "Just great..." She grumbled slouching back in her chair annoyed. Her eyes glanced over the room trying to find someone who might have answers but they all looked as chaotic and hopeless. "Just....wonderful." She sighed in defeat, her head falling back against the back of the chair.

"Come here often?"

An unfamiliar voice spoke up beside her. Aria glanced beside her not noticing the boy sitting in the chair next to her earlier staring at her with a wide smile. He had dark brown hair and calm brown eyes yet his smile somehow seemed familiar. Alike her, he was dripping wet and a small pool was forming by his shoes. He wore a matching blanket that was previously given to him by some officers.

Storybrooke is a small town. It is so small that everyone knows everyone, all the drama and gossip, and is obvious when there are visitors. So, Aria immediately knew that this boy was not from Storybrooke because she has never seen him before.

Her eyes narrowed on him skeptically, uncertain what he was doing at a police station. "Not usually." She muttered under her breath. "How about you?"

The boy's lips quirked in a smirk. "Not usually." He repeated quietly with a mischievous grin.

"Then why are you here?" She frowned.

"To cause some trouble."

Aria eyes widened. She looked back at the officers rushing around her uncertain whether to wave one over, run away from the delinquent, or continue talking to the boy. Noticing her concern, the boy chuckled softly and Aria faced him in confusion but still skeptical.