When Aria opened her eyes, the beaming sunlight is not what she expected to see. Her head was throbbing and she felt a bruise forming near her eye. She looked and felt like she was hit by a submarine. She was dripping wet as the waves brushed up against her legs and sand clung to her desperately.

Pushing herself up, the sand dissolved in her grasp and Aria scanned her surroundings uncertain of where she was. White sand, a gorgeous blue ocean, and a forest surrounded her making her beyond confused. This was definitely not Storybrooke anymore.

Aria's thoughts were running trying to comprehend what was happening and what built up to this moment:
First, Blake appeared out of no where and begged her to follow him.
Then, they got to the end of the dock where some cloaked boy was awaiting for them and Mr. Gold was chasing them.
Finally, the boys threw something in the water and then pushed her in.

Wait a damn second. Blake pushed her in.

A scoff slipped out of her lips in disbelief. She knew she shouldn't have trusted him but now she was regretting her choice. Because she got kidnapped by two strangers and woke up on a stunning beach that was obviously miles away from her home. 

Running her hand through her damp hair, she looked around for any sign of either boy that kidnapped her. Yet there was no footprints or signs of life anywhere near her, and Aria couldn't decide if she was relieved or worried about that.

The beach consisted of washed up seaweed, small crabs, and a large lonesome rock peaking out of the water near the shoreline. The place was deserted.

Brushing the sand onto her damp jeans she began to formulate a plan. Where ever she was didn't matter because she had to find out how to get home. Aria concluded she was washed up on shore alone. But that is her problem; being alone. Without anyone to give her a sense of knowledge of where she was, she was good as dead.

A sudden crunch of a stick behind her from the bushy forest startled her fight-flight response. Aria was afraid to be alone but she didn't want to know what beast was lurking in the shadows, like a cougar or panther. Instead of waiting around to find what what behind that sound, Aria sprinted down the beach and entered the furthest forest away from danger and the dangerous gaze of dozens of boys watching her curiously from the trees.

"Where are we going?" Arista asked brushing a leaf out of her face as she followed behind Blake.

Blake shot a smirk over his shoulder. "It's a full moon." He stated matter-of-factly.

Arista rolled her eyes and glanced at the beaming moon overhead. "I can see that. But that doesn't explain where we are going."  She leapt over a fallen log.

Blake only chuckled and kept walking, leaving Arista in oblivion. The mermaid huffed and jogged to follow Blake into a clearing in the forest. 

In the cleared area was a giant circle was formed by the demolish of trees. Tree trunks were seats for the dozens of Lost Boys all awaiting for their leader to arrive, all chatting away about hunting, the meeting, or the mermaids in the cove.

Blake led Arista towards two stumps near the back of the circle and Arista sat down scanning the gaze. 

She immediately saw Felix standing off to the side, blending in with the shadows that Arista barely saw him. He hand one hand on his staff prepared to fight in case of any scenario and the other at rest at his side. He must have sensed her gaze as he looked over at her, nodding in recognition, before resuming his scans.