Wicked Games***

I was crying into Darcy's shoulder when there was a knock on my door, " go away dad" I called, I was surprised when the door opened to reveal my brother "what do you want?" I asked him through Gritted teeth " I heard about what happened, and I just wanna say I'm sorry. About everything not just tonight. I know I ran when shit got hard, When Savannah died but I just didn't know how to handle it" he said, referring to my sister who died when I was 8 and he was 15, she was only ten. She died July 17th which would be this upcoming Tuesday, she was crossing the street and my mom wasn't paying attention, so when a blue Camero was barrowing down the block my mom wasn't there to tell her to watch out, she had her nose deep in a glass of Jose Quervo. " And I resorted to the drugs and liquor, I knew it wasn't gonna help, but it did take some of the pain away, I'm so sorry, and I want you to know that I'm gonna do everything that I can to ensure that nothing bad come your way " he said, causing me to cry harder the only thing he could do was climb into the bed and wrap me in his arms.

*>*>*>

we were all asleep Scattered around my bed, Darcy, Chase, and I when I heard my room door open followed by " isn't this a sight to see " and *click* I opened my eyes and saw Nick standing above us with his phone pointed at us " mhdhdhwdhejdfbjdhdj" I mumbled in our sleep language that only Me Darcy and Nick understand" you can kill me later love, get up and get dressed, you texted me and said to be here by 12 pm it is now 12:01 pm and your in bed, do you want to go shopping or not cuz I could easily lay down to and go to sleep" he said in a nagging motherly voice" okay, shut up and get out, take Chase with you" I said " why do I have to go? Your bed is so comfy" he complained " because we have to put clothes on and don't want you to see us naked" I said simply and he got up. Darcy and I got up and got Dressed, she sifted through my clothes and came out with this, i honestly dont know where she got it from, i think she left it the last time... i on the other hand simply wore this. Darcy and i were walking down the stairs " I feel like she can handle this, she's been trapped in this house with her for years, you know how many scars she got from her she might actually like this " Chase said " she may not act like it but all of this affects her, she wont directly tell you guys but she will call me and cry and tell me how much it hurts her and all i can do is sit there and tell her that i Understand" Nick said as i came into view " Mariah I-"" are you ready to go ?" I asked as if i didn't hear their previous conversation " yea" he said, understanding my silent plea for us to leave " yea lets go" he called as we walked towards the door. We silently got in the car, we were half way down the road when " where are we even going?" asked Nick " Just take us to the mall drop us off and come back in three hours" I said " there's no point in coming back, that'll just fly by, ill just stay in the food court" he said. We soon pulled into the malls parking lot resorting to the handicap space, seeing as how he was diagnosed with Scoliosis and that sometimes limits his abilities, he placed the little man in the wheel chair on the dashboard and we proceeded into the mall.

-*-*-*-*-

Darcy and I had been walking for about an hour and had a few bags in our hands when we saw five girls walking past with big poofy hats and sun glasses and really ugly clothing they were moving so fast that when the third girl lowered her glasses to look around i almost didn't know it was Ally. " um guys" i said as i tried to hold back a laugh, they didnt hear me due t the fact that they were chattering obnoxiously. "Girls!" I called and they whipped around " Mariah Oh my gosh girl what are you doing here?" asked Normani " what am I doing here? I live here. What are you doing here in those god awful clothes" I said as i Read Deena's shirt, and looked at the print of her pants a black shirt that say ' Dont hate me 'cuz you ain't me ' and blue and black leopered prints pant, the crazy thing is... she rocked it. " Because, someone, im not gonna name names * cough* Lauren *cough* tweeted it so now we had to go to a place far enough that they wouldn't travel to and close enough that we an get right back if need be" Said Camilla " oh, okay, so where are you guys going now?" i asked " Oh we're just gonna go to store to store, no specific direction, come with us" Lauren demanded as she grabbed Darcy's and I's hands and pulled us in the same direction as them.