Void P2

Alastor held his lover close to him, whispering comforting words and kisses on his head.

"W- Whats with the mark on ya chest, Al?" Angel softly asked, placing his hand on a large mark on the deers chest. "When a demon dies in hell, they appear here and the cause of their death becomes a mark on them." He replied.

"..You hung yourself." Alastor said, finally noticing the rope mark around Angel's neck. "I couldn't- take it anymore. Our kids hate me. Our friends hate me, Alastor. I couldn't take anymore of it. Valentino made it worse. I'm sorry." The spider apologized over and over again, tears rolling down his cheeks as he cried.

"It's okay, my love. I'm here. I'm here now, okay? I've been looking for a way back to hell this entire time. I believe I found one. We can return to the hotel, I promise."

"T- together?"

"Together."

Angel nodded as he wiped his tears, Alastor helped him up. "Your too kind to me, Al. I don't deserve ya." He said, "Nonsense, dearie. Your much too beautiful and caring to me." Alastor replied. He guided Angel to a forest.

"Why are we here?"

"Do you remember this spot?"

A memory flashed before Angel's eyes.

"It's the place where I confessed to ya."

"And married you, my love. Think of something that makes you explode with excitement." Angel thought of a memory. Suddenly, a portal opened.

It showed the hotel on the other side.

"Why didn't you do this before!?" Angel asked. "I couldn't do it alone, I needed the one I was thinking about."

"Angel. You are the one I thought about when I found this portal."

The spider blushed and held Alastors hand. "We goin' now?"

He nodded, "We shall."
.
.
.
In the Hotels garden lied a grave with Angel Dusts name on it. Right beside Alastors.

"We were so rude to Angel." Charlie cried out, sobbing into her hands. The hazbin staff were in grief when Alastor was killed. They all grew close with each other. Like a caring yet odd family.

And Alastor was the father figure to them all.

Mochi and their siblings stayed quiet. "Is mommy gonna come back?" Bonnie asked, "Yeah, will he come back with daddy?" Annabelle added. Mochi shrugged slightly. "I don't know. But I hope so." Mochi's last words to their mother were 'Go away, mama.'

They could never forgive themself.

"Whats with all the sobbin' and shit?" A voice asked. Everyone whipped their heads around to see the Radio demon and the pornstar.

Alive(not really) and well.

"Angel! Alastor!" Charlie cried out as she hugged them. "Now you acknowledge my presence?" Angel asked. He was hurt by all of them.

They ignored him and let him drown in drugs, alcohol, and grief.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I was- I was so upset, so angry! I didn't mean to hurt you in the process!" Charlie apologized over and over again.

Angel hugged her. Although he was angry, he couldn't stand seeing his friends suffer.

Alastor looked at his kids. "Papa?" Mochi said, Alastor nodded and got on his knees, spreading his arms out.

Annabelle and Mochi ran to him while Bonnie crawled quickly.

"You- look a lot more different then I remember." Mochi said as they put their hand on Alastors mark on his chest.

"Yes, well. My hair wasn't so long and I was very clean."

Charlie noticed the marks on Angel and Alastor.

"Why do you two have marks?"

Angel then explained to Charlie about everything. "I'm so sorry, Angel. I wanna make it up to you!" She exclaimed. "Guys, come on! We're gonna make it up to Angel!"

The hazbins nodded or said fine(husk said fine) and followed Charlie while the two lovers stayed in the garden alone.

They leaned in and kissed each other. Alastor was finally happy to feel his Angel in his arms.

Angel broke the kiss and got on his tipy-toes to kiss his lovers forehead on the X. "I love ya, bambi."

"I love you more, Mon Amour."

Angel and Alastor went back inside. "I'ma go take a shower, gotta wash off the old makeup. Wanna join, Al?"

Alastor chuckled and followed Angel to their shared bedroom. "You didn't change your room back to normal?" Alastor asked, "I like havin' ya stuff here."

Angel went to his bathroom and took off his shirt, he looked at the mirror.

His reflection was completely broken.

But he was happy again, he had Alastor again, his friends don't hate him, his kids don't hate him.

'Your fault.' The reflection whispered. He didn't wanna stop staring at the mirror now. It was like he was drawn to it.

"Angel?" Alastor asked, putting a hand on the spiders shoulder. "Huh?" He said, looking away from the mirror. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "I'm just happy that ya back. That's all." Alastor placed a kiss on his lovers lips then nodded and went back to the bedroom.

Why is his reflection still broken?