0.21🦋

I am so busy nowadays. Please cope up with me ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

-------

Jungkook was holding Taehyung's knuckles softly as they were walking to their living room to met the certain girl. In that moment Taehyung got the chance to again explore the big mansion.

Taehyung was looking here and there not noticing that they had already reached there. When he saw Jungkook wasn't walking anymore he looked in front to notice a girl, rather say 26 or 27 years old, quite pretty but her brows were frowned and she looks very angry.

The furious pretty girl got more angry as she saw Jungkook's hands were intertwined with another boy.

"Jennie! What are you doing here?" Taehyung got confused more. Jungkook knew that girl before but he shrugged it off.

"Is this your new slut, kook?" Jungkook's hand fisted tightly which Taehyung noticed immediately..

"Jennie, you got 5 minutes time to go away from this mansion. If you don't run immediately you will see what heaven or rather hell looks like." Jungkook calmly said as he sat on the sofa pulling the idol on his lap instantly. Taehyung yelped when he felt sudden push but he fell on the other's lap. Taehyung was so small compared to the mafia whose body can literally cover the other's slim one.

Jungkook's eyes were piercing hole on everywhere he was looking. His face was calm and blank but his inner beast already woke up long ago looking at the girl he never ever wanted to met.

"Hahah- Kook you're funny! Don't forget i am your girlfriend JEON JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung flinched a bit hearing the shrilled voice of the lady infront of him.

Before Jungkook would say something else, the idol was the one who spoke in his behalf.

"What was your name? U-hh oh- yeah Jennie. So you look older than me. Then what about Jennie noona? So noona you got us wrong. I am his husband now. Even you were his girlfriend or something, now that doesn't matter right? You're mature enough to understand that you can't take someone's husband. Hm noona?" Taehyung said blinking his eyes a few things than usual acting all innocent. A proud smile was visible on Jungkook's face.

Jennie chuckled hearing the idol...

"Kim Taehyung! Umm? Kook you got yourself a rich slut huh? That's good but yes you slut--- Jungkook won't marry someone like you without a reason. So stop saying nonsense okay?" Jennie said smirking totally unaware that this smirk of her face can turn into wide painful sobs anytime.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He put his hands beside his pocket and took the gun to point at Jennie who eyes became wide..

"K-kook!" Jennie's voice cracked a bit. He never imagined that Jungkook will aim his gun towards her.

"I l-love you Jungkook. And today for this slut you're threatening me with your gun? Why? Because that slut is rich but---- i am rich too. My brother is a CEO too." Jungkook's eyes were holding cold contempt. He put his gun down smiling a little.

"Don't claim yourself as my fucking girlfriend, Jennie. It was a deal for which I agreed to act like your boyfriend. You know that very well, don't you?" Jennie's eyes swelled up hearing that. She knew all of it but still she didn't want to let go of Jungkook. She wants Jungkook, she loves him at that point that she can kill everyone to have Jungkook.

Few months ago, Jungkook's company shoke their hands with Min's company inorder to impress the T.H company together. T.H company was the world's biggest company which is well known for it's CEO who was quiet young according to them and got successful in his young age. But nobody ever saw the CEO. It is known that the company  currently is getting run by the CEO's most trusted secretary or rather friend, named PARK JIMIN.

So Jungkook had to act like Jennie was his girlfriend inorder to impress them. They showed togetherness which was the motto of TH company. They showed picture of them working together which got them selected and their deal got finalized with TH company. Jeon's company and Min's company will share the profit they will earn later.

"I kNOW I KNOW!!! BUT WHAT CAN I DO IF MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU?" Jennie shouted as her cries echoed in the whole mansion. Taehyung was feeling bad as he looked at Jennie's state...

"This slut took you away from me. I was about to confess to you but----- b-but i heard you got married."

"ENOUGH OF IT JENNIE. Call him slut once more and i won't hesitate to kill you right here." Jungkook made Taehyung sit beside him as he stood up walking towards the crying lady.

"This is not love Jennie. This is craziness if you want to know. You're crazy." Jungkook's eyes disgustingly roamed around Jennie's face. He feels disgusted to remember what Jennie did earlier.

"YES I AM CRAZY! I AM CRAZY JUNGKOOK!!!! I AM FUCKING CRAZY FOR YOU."

"But unfortunately your craziness doesn't matter to me. Get yourself someone else. It's for your own good Jennie." Jungkook closed his eyes as he calmly said.

"I only want you Jungkook. P-please." Jennie's voice was desperate which both Jungkook and Taehyung could understand.

"Leave!"

"Huh?"

" I said fucking leave my mansion. Keep this clear in your mind, Min Jennie. I AM MARRIED AND I BELONG TO MY HUSBAND. You're nothing. Your craziness will be your misery Jennie. Get out right now!!!" Before Jennie would protest and come closer running towards Jungkook, Jungkook signed his guards to hold Jennie. The guards came and held Jennie who was thrashing in their hold, acting totally crazy. The guards made Jennie out of the mansion and closed the door.

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed the breech of his nose before looking at the idol who was staring right back at Jungkook with his doe eyes.

"You think you won, Jeon Jungkook? Till i am alive you can never win."

--------------------------------------------------

Lot's of twist ahead lol... Many things is there to be revealed yet.... I hope this chapter was alright!

Do comment!! (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)