0.33🦋

You all like angst?

Hehe i like it very much. Angst with happy ending is my type lol...

Anyways enjoy the chapter and comment 💜

--------------💜--------------

"Say goodbye to the world Jeon. Just know I hate you! I hate you with my whole heart. Whatever you did, i hated it." Taehyung said. Jungkook's eyes fell down, he no longer got any strength to work on anymore. His doll hates him and that was enough to shoot a bullet right through his heart.

Taehyung's hand was lingering to push the bullet and kill that damn Jeon who took his mother's life. No he wasn't thinking straight that Jungkook knows clearly and he was ready to make the other understand that it was nothing but wrong. But whatever the idol said it broke the Mafia's heart completely. The gaining softness he was slowly having towards the idol vanished almost immediately.

"Y-you hate me?" Jungkook's cracked voice echoed in the silent office room. Taehyung's inside immediately churned and his heart swelled up hearing the cracked voice of the other. But no, he wasn't supposed to think like this..

"Yes! I fucking hate you so much Jungkook. You're nothing but a digus- Mnhh" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as he got pressed to the wall. Jungkook's lips engulfed the other's thin lips immediately, sucking the hell out of the other. What he thinks Jungkook will break down after hearing the other hate him? Well he doesn't give a fuck. What matters to him was that the idol with him forever. Doesn't matter whether he stays by his own wish or by the mafia forcing him.

Taehyung's eyes closed. His lips were getting abused. Jungkook's whole rage fell on the kiss. He was kissing the life out of the other. Taehyung at this point was having issue to take breath properly. Jungkook's teeth nibbled on the other's lips, biting it harshly making it bleed that Taehyung could taste the irony feeling of blood. His hands were pressed to the wall making him hard to stop the crazy mafia.

"A-mmm leav-mmm mee" Taehyung's voice barely came out inbetween the raging kiss. Jungkook was nowhere to end a conclusion on the kissing session but on the other hand, Taehyung was just in the verge to blank out on the lack of oxygen. After almost five minutes of devouring the other's lip, Jungkook parted panting heavily. Taehyung held his chest to take a large amount of oxygen to breath. When he got a little stable with his breath, his angry and disgusted eyes fell on Jungkook's whose eyes were no more holding any emotions inside it.

"Fuck you Jeon! I fucking HATE YOU!!!" Taehyung shouted at the top of his lungs but what Jungkook did after shocked him to hell. Jungkook took the gun which was lying on the floor and handed it to Taehyung immediately. Jungkook moved a little away before chuckling on the cute confused face of his husband.

"You think I care whether you love me or hate me? Come on shoot me! Shoot, Kim Taehyung! I will count 3. If you can't shoot me in between the time, i will drag you to my mansion like the day i kidnapped you infront of your hyung."

Taehyung's hands were shaking while holding the gun right towards Jungkook's head. Why he was nervous? He wanted to kill Jungkook from the very start and now it's the correct time to end this game of acting.

"1... Shoot Taehyung!" Jungkook's loud voice was cheering the other to go ahead. Taehyung's breath hitched. He never killed anyone before. Yes he did gave a lots of punishment but he couldn't become so cruel to kill someone.

"2! Taehyung come on! Shoot me... You really want to get caged by me huh?" Jungkook's chuckled sounded so melodious to Taehyung. His mind and heart was acting in different ways. He couldn't think of anything. He just couldn't do anything.

"3---- you did wrong by not killing me doll. Now it's time for you to go with me." Jungkook said while coming towards the other who was standing there holding the gun like a statue. Right then the door shut opened, revealing Jimin with a gun pointing towards the other. Jungkook's movement immediately stopped. "Stop right there Jeon or this hand won't itch to push the bullet right through your heart." Jimin's calm voice was not scary but dangerous. But again it was Jungkook. "oh ho you're park Jimin right?" Jungkook asked as he now smiled at Jimin slightly before moving towards Taehyung again.

Taehyung got his senses back as soon as he realised what was happening. He held his gun more tightly and rigidly now towards Jungkook who didn't stop walking looking at it too. "Stay away Jeon or i will kill you right now." Taehyung warned. He didn't know why he couldn't kill the other but he wanted to kill Jungkook now also.

Jungkook closed his eyes, calming his wild self not to come out. He first time hating the violence. He didn't want to hurt his doll but whatever Taehyung was doing one at a point will wake up the sleepy lion inside the other and it won't end happily.

"Please doll. Let's talk it out. I really don't know what you were talking about. Your mom-- killed--- i killed her or something but believe me I don't remember killing some lady." Jungkook honestly said as he slowly stepped towards Taehyung who was sweating as his pants were clearly audible to everyone in the room. "Leave us alone." Jungkook ordered and looked at sideways to see the other along with Jimin still standing, unaffected by his words.

"Please doll, we need to talk. If you find anything wrong after talking it out then I will myself allow you to punish me." Jungkook said, his hands slowly went towards the other's chubby cheeks, caressing it with his calloused thumb so gentle that the other almost leaned on it. "Please." Jungkook whispered, only audible enough for Taehyung to hear. Taehyung broke the eye contact to look at Jimin and nodded his head. Jimin sighed nodding back as he moved out of the room, closing the door softly behind.

Jungkook held the other's hand and made themselves sat on the soft sofa lying on one side of the office. Jungkook didn't leave the other's long hand as he turned his body to face at his husband whose eyes were still blank. "Doll, please calm down and tell me. What's wrong baby? I promise you that I will try my best to help you." Jungkook said softly as he gently tugged the falling brown locks of Taehyung behind his ears. Taehyung didn't know what was right or wrong? Is he really going to trust Jungkook and tell everything? Was it okay to do so? Taehyung sighed closing his eyes, burying his all negative thoughts deep inside as he decided to let Jungkook know everything...

"I promise you doll that i will find him and punish him for you. I promise, my love."

•••••••