0.45🦋

Mature content | Free to skip if uncomfortable |
Warning - I suck at writing smuts. Sorry! 🙂

Enjoy and comment -💜

------💜-------

"

I-I want y-you, tae! I want you s-so fucking b-badly." Jungkook said through his gasps and pants. Taehyung didn't know what to do. "Please d-doll." Jungkook painfully uttered, clinching Taehyung's shirt more tightly. The mafia started giving wet kisses on the other's nap. Taehyung arched his body on the sudden sensual contact. Taehyung wanted to deny but his heart didn't want to refuse the other who was looking like in so much pain.

So, Taehyung let him have him.....

Jungkook's lips went towards the other's neck, collarbone giving wet kisses there. He marked Taehyung, his tan skin with his hickies... He wanted to claim the other even in his drowsy state. And Taehyung let him mark him, claim him.

"J-jungkook." Taehyung gasped loudly when Jungkook made him lay on the bed, pinning his arms above his head. Taehyung squirmed when Jungkook again kissed him on his lips, slipping his tongue smoothly into the other's parted lips. Taehyung didn't get the same energy to kiss back so he stayed quiet, letting the Mafia do whatever he wants with him. Jungkook's nibbled and bite Taehyung's lower lips causing him to moan a little in between the kiss.

Jungkook's hands were working on removing the shirt of Taehyung which he successfully did, leaving the idol complete naked under his gaze. Jungkook groaned loudly feeling more turn on at the sight. Taehyung felt submissive under Jungkook today..

Taehyung whimpered when a cold wind blew upon his naked self. He looked at Jungkook who was not in his sense as he was sucking his collarbone and creating more dark marks on it.

"J-jungkook- no-o a-aghh" Taehyung moaned so loudly when Jungkook took one of his big buds in his mouth, sucking and licking it making Taehyung see stars. He was so much sensitive there.The way, Jungkook's piercing rubbing against Taehyung's sensitive buds was giving him more pleasure. The torture on the other's bud went on for few minutes until the hungry mafia was satisfied.

Jungkook tore opened his shirt and pants which flew in the air and fell somewhere in the room. Taehyung was biting his already swollen lips as he saw Jungkook's eight pack and tattooed hands, undoing his own dress. Taehyung didn't know any reason why and what happened to Jungkook anyways.

"J-jungkook, a-ahh-h" Taehyung's screamed out loudly when he felt Jungkook's full length inside him. The other didn't even give him any warnings or time to prepare him as he pushed inside the other's hole fully, gaining a loud scream on the stretch. Taehyung's eyes teared up as he felt like his inside was burning.

"Ahh ngmm J-jung-- slow d-down ahh~" Taehyung put his hands on his mouth as he was trying to not scream at each thrust of Jungkook. Jungkook was thrusting inside him almost instantly and soon he gained his animalistic speed. The bed was shaking as Taehyung held Jungkook's shoulder. His nails were scratching the other's back but no one was in the position to care about that. Taehyung closed his eyes feeling a rile of liquid which was about to come out. The torture was sweet but painful.

"Y-you're s-so fucking tight d-doll!! A-agh! D-didn't i fuck y-you before properly?" Jungkook was hitting the other's prostate on every thrust. He was blinded by the pleasure he was getting. His dick going in and out of the other's hole would have been a satisfying sight if he was in his right mind.

Taehyung was moaning constantly. He couldn't control anymore. "J-jungkook, I am c-cumming." Taehyung babbled out with his half closed eyes. His brows knitted as he screamed loudly before spilling out the white liquid on the other's chest. But that didn't stop Jungkook from thrusting or slowing. He kept on thrusting until he felt his orgasm.

"Ahhh" Jungkook groaned loudly before splitting out his semen deep inside the other's hole. Not a single drop wasted as Taehyung felt warm liquid flowing inside him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called when Jungkook fell on him, their body was naked and totally attached to each other like a solved puzzle. Taehyung slightly hitted Jungkook's arms who didn't respond. "Hey? Jungkook?" Taehyung called again, this time half sitting. Jungkook didn't respond which was making the other worried but soon his worries went away when he heard light snores. This idiot didn't just fall asleep after fucking him so hard. Taehyung wanted to smack Jungkook's head but he knew Jungkook was tired so he softly held Jungkook's body before placing him beside him. A low-key moan escaped his lips as he pulled out Jungkook's member which was like stuck inside him.

Taehyung stood up holding the bed as a rush of pain hit his lower body. Somehow he went inside the washroom and took a quick bath. He also cleaned Jungkook and made him wear a oversized shirt along with boxer before tugging him inside the duvel.

"No something isn't right! How come Jungkook was acting like that when he was fine right before?" Taehyung mumbled as he wore his slippers getting to the other side of the bed. Just then he saw a cup on the night stand. He picked it up as he took it near his nose, smelling it and he almost immediately crunched his nose. The coffee never scented like this. Maybe he doesn't like coffee but he definitely knew how coffee smells.

      •••••

"Boss, there's nothing in his office. I searched every single folder." Lia said through his earphones. She was sweating so badly. She needed to hurry up and find a particular file.

"Ahh fuck! It's there. Search it thoroughly, bitch." A snarl was heard on the other side of the phone. Lia gulped as she started searching again. Jungkook's office is always guarded by more than twenty bodyguards but today Jungkook gave them a day off since they were asking for it for so long.

Lia had to make Jungkook drink the viagra to keep him under control. She definitely can't get into trouble and she knew getting caught is nothing but calling her own dead. She never wanted that.

She hurriedly went to the other side of the office to search. She opened the almirah as she rumpled on the files. But she made sure to keep it as it was before.

"It's not there boss." Lia again said, panting heavily.
"Dongyun will kill us Lia if you don't find it today. Do you want to die? If you want you can double-faced bitch, but i don't want to die so soon." Hoseok said, gritting his teeth. Lia didn't know what to do as she again kept on searching.

"Did the viagra worked?" Hoseok asked from the other side of the phone again. "It definitely did. I heard Taehyung's scream." Lia said, still searching for those files. "You should hurry up." Hoseok said as Lia nodded her head hurriedly.

"Oh searching for this?" A small chuckled was heard as Lia got immediately frozen. Noo! It couldn't be. She turned around, gulping so hard on the feeling of a lump on her throat. She turned around shaking. That's when she saw Taehyung standing near the door as he was leaning on it, blowing on his nails with a file swinging on his other hand. He looked straight at Lia's eyes and Lia knew that it is going to be her worst nightmare.....

••••••••