~Chapter 30: The Lump In My Throat~

Hey guys!!

Soooooooooooooooooo....it's been so long once I last updated it and I'm so sorry please forgive me! And I'm already working on this book right away, cause we're almost don't with it, it's getting there but yet it's not really close to being done!

Okay, so I just wanna say thank you guys for making this book noticeable it's already at 10.8 K!! Like Ahh! You guys make me so happy!

Keep up the good work and yeah.

Vote & Comment in the story!!

Keep it Sweet!
xoxo -SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

I gulped and put the mic near my lips as my heart started beating fast. I don't know whether or not if I should stay calm or freak out right there in the middle of the stage and make a fool out of myself.

"Babe? You need to speak..", Jax leaned in and whispered near my ear.

I nodded as I shook away my sweaty palms and sighed and breath out. Okay, no need to worry Nina, you can handle this maturely.

"Um well, at first I wasn't so pleasant to see so many people bowing down at me until I realize Jax is my mate." Everybody chuckled and smiled, okay so far so good, "So I promise I'll be a hardworking and caring Luna as I can be. So hope you have fun at the party and yeah", the pack cheered and applause. I smiled and handed the mic back to Jax.

"Okay! You heard your Luna, have fun!", Jax said as they all cheered and soon disperse in the crowd and the music turn up. I made my way down the stage as I turn and look at the woods and got this gut feeling telling me I shouldn't go in there. But I wanted to go to see where Aj run off too and see if he's alright. Maybe I should call him.

I turn away and almost bump into Jax, "woahh! Where are you going in such a hurry?", he chuckled and rest his hands on my hips.

"Uhh, I need to make a quick call to check up on something--", he cut me off by his lips being press onto mine.

Soon my wolf and me calmed down and relax, he pulled away and press his lips onto my forehead as I gain back those butterflies in my stomach again.

"Princess clam down, this is your party, we're celebrating for you as Luna, come on and relax", I open my mouth to say something till I heard my name being called.

"Nina!", I looked and saw Shelby, she gave me the gesture to come over to her.

"Be right back, Shelby needs me", I press my lips onto his cheek.

I walked towards her as I scooted my way through the crowd. They bowed their head and continue dancing with their mates, friends or anybody.
Once I made it to Shelby she squealed and hugged me tightly, "yeahh!! My little baby is grown up!", I rolled my eyes and punch her shoulder.

She chuckled and rubbed her arm on the spot that I punch her, "so what do you need me?", I asked.

"I want you to meet my mate", she said gesturing her hand towards the chairs as I turn and look where she was gesturing and widen my eyes.

"G-G-Garrett? Garrett is your mate? What the hell?", I dropped my jaw in shock, they both chuckled as Shelby closed my jaw for me.

"Yeah, he's my mate. I see you two know each other.", she chuckled. (I can't remember if Shelby knows that Nina and Garrett already met before..)

"Yeah, we met like two or three days ago, anyway you two love birds enjoy I need to do something real quick", they nodded and I walk away. I walk back inside and only a few people were inside but minding their own business.