~Chapter 2: Lupton Michigan State~

Hey SugaryTeddies!

So I hope your enjoy the first chapter, and hope you didn't spot any errors if you did I apologize.
I did proof read it, making sure every grammar is correct but hey everybody makes mistakes and no I didn't mean the Hannah Montana song.

So hope you enjoy!

Keep it Sweet!

-SugarTeddyBear
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

"Nina...Nina", I felt someone shake my body. I snap my eyes open and look outside. It was completely dark outside but in front is a mansion with lights shine against the painted white walls.

There's about 5 garages they have and I can see they have expensive cars. In the center their a fountain of a fish spraying water out of it's mouth. {Image of what the house looks like is above}

"Welcome to Lupton, Michigan!" Eden cheered. I took a good look at the Mansion.

"Go get you stuff and I will show you around the mansion", I nodded, Nick popped open the trunk and handed me my backpack and the box.

We walked inside the mansion, when you walk in. You walk on a marble tile and a stair case the spirals up on the side.

"So there's the living room", she pointed out as I looked at the big room with a plasma TV above the fireplace, and a soft white carpet with a L-shape couch, and two more love couches on the side.

We walk through the door, showing a big kitchen area with an island and a good view of the backyard, showing the swimming pool with a rock cliff and a small cave, "Here's the kitchen", she said.

"Right over there is where we eat", I looked at the big circular wooden table, we walked to the glass doors as she open it and we stood a step outside.

"Here's the backyard, it's kind of connecting to the woods in the back", She said.

"Cool", I smiled knowing that there's the woods in the back, so I can run in my wolf form.

"Come on I will show you, your bedroom", We walked back inside and head upstairs. There were only 2 floors but the second floor has two separate hallways and it's huge.

"So there's my office where I work, there's Nick office where he works, and that's our bedroom if you need us", She said. We walked to the left side of the hallway till we reach the end of it and she open the door. It reveals a big white room with a king-size bed in the center and a plasma TV, with a balcony on the sides.

"This will be your bedroom, tomorrow we will do your bedroom and clothing shopping. For now you sleep in the bedroom, now the bathroom is just down the hall, the third door to your left, it's your bathroom, the twins shared bathrooms, but you get your own.

And two doors down next to the bathroom is the twins. You can tell by their names plastered on their doors. You can decorate your door tomorrow", I smiled and nodded.

"Now let's show you the game, exercise room...."

                   xxxxxxxx

After the whole house tour from Eden, I met their housekeeper and butler. Bethany and Frank. They're two old couple who are really nice people.
I haven't met the twins yet cause Eden told me their sleeping over at a friend's house tonight.

I was unpacking my clothes till my door knock, I looked up and saw Bethany. "It's time to go bed Nina, you will be doing a lot of shopping tomorrow at 9:00 am", she said and left the room