~Chapter 13: Jaxon and Me~

Hey Hey SugaryTeddies!

Sorry for the long update I'm now or acting my driver Ed and I 'm taking my permit this Friday! So your probably impatient waiting to see what happen on her 17th birthday. Well just relax and don't worry that time will come....eventually.

Anyways Keep It Sweet!
-SugarTeddyBear❥
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
||Nina||

"Okay now today, I'm going to pass out uniforms!", Danny yelled. All the girls cheered as I smiled at Jessie.

We were at practice, just playing a quick play, I was pretending to be on the other team, we manage to beat the other girls who was not wearing a red jersey.

He brought out a box, "now, when I call your last name, you will come on up and get your jersey, you will have your official number when you see it!", he yelled so we can all hear him from the wind blowing at us.

"Thomas....Carpenter.....Smith....", as he kept calling people last name, I looked around and saw Jaxon leaning in crossing his arms over his chest. Smirking. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Ashes.....and Harvard", he called out, I snapped my head back realizing he was done with the name calling.

I stood up and walked towards him and claim my jersey. I looked at the navy blue with black on the sides. My last name was spelled out in white.
My number is '17'

"Cool! My number is 16!", Jessie exclaimed.

"Sweet!", we high five each other and chuckled.

"Okay, practice is over see you all tomorrow", he said. We nodded and walked to grab our bags.

"Looks who waiting for you....", Jessie whispered, I knew she was talking about Jaxon, but I didn't care whatsoever he does, or do.

"Yeah...probably getting ready to play my heart", I rolled my eyes, I know that the moon goddess told me to trust him, but what's there to trust if I just see lust and wanting to get laid in his eyes.

"He's not going to play your heart, he's really loyal, and really sweet, just give him a chance till you understand what's going on around you, I promise", she said, I scoffed.

"Everybody keeps saying, 'oh give him a chance' or 'just wait till your 17 birthday' what's so freaking God damn special about my birthday? I know I'm turning 17 but so what?", she sighed.

"I wish I can tell you but it will make your future take a huge turn if I did", she shook her head.

"Just give him a chance to know what is he like instead of judging him on how he looks at you", she said till we heard a car honk. At the first day of school she told me to stay away from him, now she told me to get close to him? She is so confusing.

We turn and look at a Jeep Wrangler once again, "there my ride, see you tomorrow", she walked away and hop into the car. I sighed and grabbed out my keys and walked through the gate where Jaxon is standing. Once I pass by him he stood next to me and walked with me.

"Can I help you?", I asked.

"How was practice?", he aided.

"Good, I got my jersey number", I said.

"Really? Can I see?", he asked.

I nodded and he took it, he examine it as he has a huge grin on his face.

"Funny? I have the same number on my football, and lacrosse jersey"

Of course, why am I not surprised by this?
"Okay? And is that good?", I asked.

He chuckled and gave me back my jersey, "I want to take you out, not like a date but maybe we can just hang out", he scratch the back of his head.

"Umm...", I trailed off wether or not if I should go.

Well Eden and Nick has meetings, Aj and Jace won't be home till six cause they have a swim practice. Bethany and Frank are taking a little mini vacation by themselves. So there nothing to do at home.

"Okay fine, but no funny business Mr", I pointed at him, he chuckled and nodded.

ż~ż~ż~

We're at the ice cream parlor, we sat in the booth eating my favorite ice cream.
"So, how are you today?", he asked me.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "Doing well I guess", I shrugged, "what about you? How's running in the pack?", I asked.

"Good, just a lot of duties, that's all", I nodded.

"So got anything plan on your birthday?", He asked. My birthday was a Saturday so luckily I don't have to go to school.

"Erm, I don't know, maybe hang with friends at my place or go somewhere?", I shrugged. I didn't really care where I celebrate my birthday, I mean it's a day where you just turn into a new age once a year.

"Hm, interesting your turning 17 right?", he asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I am, there nothing so special about the number 17 instead that you're getting older and mature a bit", I chuckled.

He chuckled along, soon we settled down for a little bit, I was too distracted eating my ice cream and eaton the chocolate chips off the mint ice cream.
I looked up and caught him watching at me trying to get the chocolate chips on top of my tongue. "What?", I asked.

"You look so cute when you're trying to get some of the chocolate chips into your mouth", he chuckled.

"Well I've been doing this over years now"

"Ok then, does it bother you that.....your a loner wolf? I mean, like running in the woods alone without a pack? Does it bother you?" He asked.

"Hmm not really? I mean I've been a loner wolf all me life, I'm use to not being in a pack", I shrug and continue eating my ice cream.

"Hmm well, I got news for you?", he said.

"What is it?", I asked as I didn't look up at him and continue eating my ice cream.

"Wanna join my pack?", That's where I choke on my ice cream.