Baby Again

After a short drive we were home.

"Hang in there a little longer baby, I'm going to bring in all the stuff" she said as she parked the car.

Mom carried bag after bad inside. There must have been a million.

Only when she finished setting up everything did she come and unbuckle me front he car seat. And carry me inside.

I noticed the diaper bag she was carrying, it was open and I saw all the diaper changing supplies; extra diapers, baby powder, wipes, changing mat, rash cream, a spare pacifier, and some small toys.

We went inside and to the living room. She splayed out the changing mat and sat me down on it. She gently pushed me over and took off my shorts and undies. Then she took out a pacifier and put it into my mouth, it was blue and white. I sucked and smiled. It felt good.

Then she handed me small colorful keys and I jingled them above myself while giggling.

Mom got to work, she took off all my clothes then lifted my legs and sliding a diaper under my butt, powdering my privates, and tapping the diaper up. It was much softer that my swim diaper, like a cloud around my waist "When we're home, I'd like for you to not wear pants"

"Why?" I asked

"So I can tell when you use your diaper. Remember, one of the rules was that you can't ask for a diaper change. I'll be checking you" she said

"Ok" I said slightly embarrassed that I would be romping around pants-less.

"Now, it's your nap time, I'm going to order the furniture online and set up everything later. The baby monitor will be in there so if you need anything just ask" she said

"Nap? No I wanna play!" I said

"Sorry baby, we'll play after 1 hour." She said picking me up again and started fiddling with the diaper, seeing if it fit, pulling it up, and patting my poofy butt. "You're so cute in your diapie!"

I smiled and blushed as she carried me to my room. She put me in my bed and tucked me in, gave me my new teddy bear and blanket, then set up the baby monitor and left.

I sat there in my bed, sucking on my pacifier. I laid down, hugging my soft teddy and blankie. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, but my gut got more and more agitated.

I drifted into a soft warm slumber. The only thought drifting through my head was the warmth flooding my body.

But after a time my body woke me. The rumbling in my tummy got worse and worse. Must be from the ice cream earlier. I squirmed in my soft bedding. I sucked on my pacifier and squeezed my teddy to try to get relief.

I rolled onto my tummy and stuck my butt in the air. I really needed to poop. I strained and couldn't get anything out. I tried and tried but I couldn't go.

Then all at once, it was expelled from my backside and into my diaper. It made a large lump protruding from my bum. The contents of my diaper slid up the front of my padding and clumped in the bottom.

When the torrent finally stopped I let out a sigh. It felt good. I let out a small amount of pee and laid back down. My diaper was warm and gooey, the feeling of the mush between my legs was enthralling. It felt good. I wiggled my butt a few times feeling my diaper swish with my movements. I giggled as I sucked my pacifier and hugged my teddy. I felt the back of my diaper. The lump in the back was firm yet soft. I patted it softly.

I yawned, once again feeling tired. The coziness of my predicament making my eyes heavy. The warmth around my waist accelerating the effect.

I again fell into a soft slumber. Dreaming of all the fun things babies dream.