Last day of swim lessons

Me and mommy stopped cuddling only when she had to get dinner ready. She put me in the playpen and started making spaghetti. She kept a watchful eye on me as I played.

I was about to flip a burger on the play kitchen set when I paused and let loose pee into my diaper. It was pretty thick now. This was the third wetting in the double diapers, and there still felt like there was space for more.

Soon it was time for dinner and mommy put me in the high chair, put a bib on me, and we ate spaghetti together. But only one of us ate with only our hands, and got a lot of pasta sauce on our face.

Mommy giggled as she watched me eat and I giggled as I played with my food.

Soon enough we were both finished and mommy wiped my face and cleaned my plate and bib.

"How about we watch some tv then get ready for bed?" She asked "you have a big day tomorrow! Last day of swim lessons and a sleepover, so you better get some rest!"

"Mama!" I said happily as she picked me up

"You're pretty wet!" She said feeling my diaper with one hand. "But you thick diapie could hold one more wetting" she squeezed me tight, put me in front of the tv, then went to do chores while I picked to a show to watch.

Without a second thought I chose bluey and my attention was entirely captivated. So much so that I didn't even realize I let pee loose into my diaper. Since I've been ignoring trying to hold going potty, my body is responding accordingly and starting to become less and less potty trained over time.

I watched a few episodes and felt a grumbling in my tummy. That was one thing that I still realized. I simply accepted this and allowed my bowels to empty into my diaper. Along with the poop, I felt what little pee was left in my bladder empty into my diaper.

I stayed watching a few more episodes until mommy came to collect me. She came in and held her nose and smiled ear to ear at me "my! What a stinky baby we have! You sure know how to pack your diapers!"

I giggled as she picked me up and looked down the back of my diaper.

"I'm surprised it didn't blowout!" She said patting my dirty diapered butt. "Well I suppose it's bedtime for baby! Let's get you a change then you'll get to try out your new crib!"

I just babbled happily like a baby. I was tired, it was a long day and I was excited for tomorrow.

She took me to my nursery and laid me on my changing table. She quickly and effectively untapped my diaper, wiped my butt and privates, then put me in another diaper after applying baby powder and rash cream. She then put me in a snap crotch onesie and put a pacifier in my mouth then lay me in my crib.

"Goodnight baby!" She said turning off the light and leaving the door open as she left.

I quickly went to sleep, dreaming of all the fun things me and Cody would do tomorrow.

I woke up to birds chirping outside my window and a cold damp mass hugging my waist.

I stretched my arms and legs, smiling at my situation. Just one week ago I could never imagine myself waking up in a crib with a wet diaper, but now, it was an integral part of my life! I hugged my teddybear and stuck my pacifier back in my mouth. I decided to lay there a while, enjoying the time spent relaxing

I thought about my swim lessons, how I had begged my mom to let me take the advanced level, but if I did I never would have met Cody and mommy would never have started babying me.

But I also never would have been bullied by Dom. I thought. How can I get back at that twerp. Mom seemed to trust his goody two shoes persona, all I have to do is expose his true nature. I knew he was babysitting me on Sunday, that would be the prime time for justice.