Dom's devious plan

As I went to the locker room, I noticed it was suspiciously quite. I walked the floor of the room, my messy wet diaper droopily swinging with my walk. There was a lot of stuff everywhere but I couldn't see anyone. Better for me I guess.

I decided I could change my own diaper while I wait for mommy. I went to the baby diaper changing table and climbed up on top, I then tried to un-tap my poopy diaper but could find them, I couldn't get the best angle on it and I couldn't feel the taps. I got concerned as to how I would change my diaper. I started whining and I really wanted mommy to come help me.

But then I heard high pitched giggling. I looked in the direction it came from and there were 7 little heads poking over the bathroom stalls. It was Dom and his group of friends. When they noticed I saw them, they burst out laughing and piled out from the stall.

"I cannot believe big baby doesn't even know how to change himself!" Dom said

His friends found that very amusing

I sat there, poop squishing against my bum with water in my eyes, completely not knowing what to do.

"Here let's get a look at that diaper!" Dom commanded "stand up."

I did and they laughed when they saw how saggy my swim diaper was.

"Luke!" Dom said with authority

"Y-yes Dom?" Another boy, who I assume is Luke answered

"I dare you to poke it!" Dom said

"Wait what?!" Luke said with shock

The others laughed, "come on!" They said, "just do it!"

"Fine!" He said and slowly came up to me. Everyone was quite with anticipation, and he poked my soaked diaper then bolted back to the sink to wash his hands.

They all laughed

"Here. Big baby. I have a deal for you, Luke will change your dirty diapie..."

"What?" Said Luke

"...and I'll look for the clothes you 'lost' yesterday" Dom said, ignoring Luke, he clearly knew I didn't lose them and that he has them hidden somewhere.

I really didn't know how to change my own diaper and I really wanted my clothes back. I know it would be pretty embarrassing to get my diaper changed but I could grit it out for a bit.

"Fine" I said reluctantly uncovering my diaper

"Good baby!" He said "luke! Do it!"

"But it's so gross!" Luke whined

"I don't care!" Dom said "do it!"

Luke just stood there clutching his shirt and biting his lip.

"Here, I'll get you started!" Dom said "baby! Hop onto the table!"

I did

"There now you can get started" he said

When luke still didn't start changing my diaper the other boys pushed him towards me and started chanting "Change it! Change it!"

Luke slowly moved his hands and started pulling my diaper down. that's what I forgot! Swim diapers don't have taps! You just pull them down!

It exposed my poopy butt and luke gagged. "I'm not touching that!" He said

"Then just bring him to the shower!" Dom said exasperated

Luke guided me to the shower and and picked up my well used diaper, he threw it in the trash and he started the shower for me. I watched as the mess washed down.