Chapter 10: So... How did it go?

A/N: Thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage!! Sorry guys, for not publishing anything. And thanks for those who commented in my story. Your comments are fun! And extra note about Aizawa and Hizashi cats. Tea is the only female cat out of the four and the rest are males. That's all, enjoy the chapter!!.
Warning: Just some bad grammars.
______________________________________

Aizawa was so exhausted, he have to fight some villains and go manhunting for a slippery vigilante, but at least he saved some people tonight. He sighed to himself as he went inside his house placing his boots aside and grabbing his house slippers.

"I'm home!!" He shouted tiredly.

"Welcome home, Sho!!" His husband shouted a reply with a little bit of his quirk. "I'm in the kitchen!!"

He tiredly carried himself towards the living room where he found his cats Tea, Yoshi, and Coffee sleeping soundly in the couch and a very sweet and delicious smell of his husband freshly home-made French toast, eggs, bacons and.

Wait? Did he just smell his husband freshly drew coffee!

Aizawa headed towards the kitchen and found his husband humming a sweet tone while cooking eggs. He went towards him and hugged him in the waist from behind before kissing him tenderly in the lips, making him blush.

"Good morning, Sho" His husband said after breaking the kiss, his face red. Which he returned with a hum.

"Tired aren't cha?" He chuckled which earned him a hum in reply, making him chuckle again.

"Coffee is on the counter, Sho" Hizashi told him.

Aizawa let go of his husband and headed towards the counter, where he found the holy drink he was looking for. The coffee looked at him like it was waiting for him and begging for him to drink it, in which he obliged. He took his mug and poured himself some coffee.

He went towards the kitchen table to sit down on his chair, but before he could settle down on his chair he felt something furry hit his ass and it made an offended meow?

He looked at his seat and found Shadow glaring up at him.

"Shadow, what are you doing in my seat?" Aizawa asked the cat. Shadow just looked at him with a face that said 'What do you think I'm doing hooman? I was just relaxing myself until you suddenly tried to put your ass in my face'.

Aizawa sighs to himself at the expression his cat gave him. He tried to pet Shadow but he just turned his head like an offended child and like an offended child he stood up and scurried out of the kitchen. Aizawa sighed again at the attitude of his cat.

Seeing that his seat is no longer occupied, he sat down and began drinking his holy drink that his dear husband had prepared for him.

He felt like in heaven when the first taste of the bittersweet coffee hit his tongue. He thanked whatever god gave him his caring, lovable, loud blonde and most importantly best cook and coffee maker husband.

While he was drinking his coffee his husband put the French toast, eggs bacons and his mug of hot chocolate on the table. They both said their thanks before getting themselves some breakfast.

"So... Sho. How's the task Tsukauchi have given to you?" His husband asked, taking a bite on his toast.

"I was able to find the vigilante" Aizawa said, placing down his mug.

"Really?! What are they like?" Hizashi asked looking at his husband.

"Like in every description of Phantom. He wore a long black cloak that covered most of his face except for his mouth and nose" Aizawa answered.