Revenge

((Just warning, this chapter is a little bloody like the first one.))

The orange ninja struggled and thrashed her legs. "Kai, stop!!" She screamed. Skylor's eyes were full of tears as the sharp chainsaw was just inches away from her stomach. Kai chuckled and turned it off. "What kind of person do you think I am? I want to have a little fun before you're gone." He studied the large cut on Skylor's left arm. Kai picked up the same bloody knife and began to carve the word "Hate" onto her arm. "Hm..." The red ninja mumbled as he carved out more unpleasant words into her skin. She yelled out in pain and distress as blood leaked from her wounds. Her breathing was heavy as Kai continued "writing" on her arm. "S-Stop!" Skylor yelped. "I will slit your neck if you don't shut up!" He threatened, holding the knife close to her neck. She turned her head to the side and sobbed.

Pretty soon her arm was covered in bleeding scars. Kai continued onto her other arm and sliced rims into her sensitive skin. He cut all the way to her wrists. Skylor stared at the side of the room she was facing. Kai gave a brutal tug on her right arm, rupturing the muscles inside. She ignored the pain and scanned the floor and the wall. Her eyes suddenly met with Zugu's blue eyes. He was awake and aware of the situation. Kai didn't notice, considering he was too busy with Chen's daughter. Zugu stared at an extra butchers knife on the floor that had fallen off the tray. He slowly stretched his arm out and picked it up. Skylor turned to Kai again so she was face to face with him. Kai just smirked and raised his knife above the victim's stomach. He let go and watched it sail down, piercing the skin and sinking deep down inside. She started panicking when Kai roughly yanked the sharp tool out of the wound and began to carve swears into her stomach.

The brunette was about to repeat the process when something sharp stabbed into his back, nearly snapping his spine. A cry escaped his mouth and he stumbled forward as Zugu pulled the knife out and began to choke the red ninja. Kai gagged loudly, trying to breathe. His throat began closing up. Zugu's hands were even stronger than Chen's. Kai was unable to get any oxygen so his red eyes rolled back and closed. His face went pale and his body went limp. The angry guard threw the ninja's body into the corner of the slaughter room.

"Skylor!" Zugu gasped and opened the shackles, freeing her. The orange ninja's head began spinning as she slowly pulled her clothes back on. Her blood began to soak through her ninja suit. Zugu called for Chen on the intercom. Skylor's entire body began shuddering as she tried to stand. Zugu sat her back down. "You must stay still. Your father is on his way down"

The master of amber whined and obeyed him. Her bloody arms throbbed in pain. Although it only took a few minutes for her father to come, it felt like hours. She grew weaker every minute. "Skylor!" Master Chen's voiced yelled from outside. "Dad!" Skylor called. The door was suddenly ripped right off of its rusty hinges. Master Chen dashed in and approached his injured daughter. "Skylor.." He repeated as she jumped up and threw her arms around him. She broke down into tears once more as she hugged her father tightly.

"There, there.." Chen tried to comfort his daughter. "I should have gotten here sooner." Skylor backed out of the embrace and slowly pulled up both sleeves of her ninja suit, revealing the fresh scars underneath. "Kai did this all to you?" He asked, feeling anger inside him. Chen noticed a large wet blood spot soaking through from the wound on her stomach. Zugu placed Kai's dead body on the rack and shackled him down. "Master Chen...About Master Cole.." Zugu eyed the black ninja laying on the floor with a large bruise on his forehead. Chen looked back and frowned. "Lock him back up in his prison cell for now. And get rid of that hideous red ninja at once!!"

The pissed expression on his face disappeared. "Come now...Let's get back up from this wretched place and get your injuries treated as soon as we can." Chen cooed softly as he walked out with his daughter.