The Beginning of the Ninja's doom

"Father!" Skylor gasped as she entered their slaughter room. Chen looked up from his work with Gravis. "Skylor, honey..I'm busy at the moment. You know how I feel about being disturbed." The evil man sighed as he dropped Gravis's wet pancreas into the bucket. It landed with a sickening splat inside. "But this is important!" Skylor yelled.

Chen dropped the scalpel in his hand. "Kai didn't keep his word, am I correct?" He asked. Skylor shook her head and stared at the floor. "D-do you have to disqualify Kai?" Master Chen gave her a strange look and sighed. "Well of course! He told someone and that someone was you."

"But the information isn't out! Please don't disqualify him!" Skylor begged. Chen ignored his daughter and continue gutting the dead man in front of him. At that moment, Clouse entered the slaughter room for a quick check in to see if they were making progress. Chen looked up at his second in command. "Clouse, escort my daughter back to her room. It's getting late." Chen walked over to Skylor and pat her shoulder. "We'll have to talk another time. Your fight is tomorrow and I know you'll make me proud." He grinned.

"Yes, father. Goodnight." She sighed and followed Clouse back out. As they walked through the labyrinth Clouse finally spoke up. "Kai will have to be kicked out you know. Your father and I can easily tell you like the boy. That's a mistake." Skylor glared and started arguing. "Like I said before, nobody else knows! And if we disqualify him now he's going to know I've been spying this whole time!"

"What's the big deal in that?" Clouse lashed back out. "He can't spread the word if he's already gone!" Skylor shook her head angrily and sputtered "B-but, you c-can't! I-I..." Her voice trailed off. She didn't want Kai out. It was true. She had already developed feelings for the master of fire. "You live, you learn. The master of fire will be gone tomorrow whether you like it or not." The magic man said sternly as they reached her room. He opened the door like a gentleman and watched her walk inside. "Goodnight." He smirked. Skylor narrowed her eyes at him and slammed the door in his face.

"Alright, we got even more goodies than last time!" Chen squealed with joy. "Now take this hideous body to the furnace at once to be disintegrated." He ordered. Chen walked over to a filthy rust covered sink and turned the handle. Cold smelly water gushed out and washed the blood off his hands. Meanwhile the guards wrapped up Gravis's empty body in a blood stained sheet and carried him off to the furnace room which was right across the hall. Master Chen headed back up to his room to sleep. As he laid down in his bed, he chuckled to himself. "Another job well done, Chen. The ninja are doomed!"

((Sorry this chapter was kind of short!))