"How did I let you do this to me." - C

Carl POV-

Today- well TONIGHT- Y/n and I were having a sleepover and her house. I was surprised because usually her mom wouldn't let me go to their house. EVER. So this was the once chance only.

Y/n said she planned the night out for us both so I just waited for her to tell me when our night started. "Alright! ALL DONE!" She yelled form the bathroom "Coming" I yelled back and got up from her bed. "So- no." I said as soon as I saw the bathing suit's hung on the door "Please!! And you did say you would wait" She begged with her puppy dog eyes "Fine. Fine. But! First you gotta tell me what we gonna do" I said and she agreed. She to,d me we would be having a spa night but since it takes longer, she said we would have a 20 minute one and then we would watch a movie to see who would fall asleep first.

I agreed on all the things she said and got the bathing suit on. I came out looking like a minion

"How did I let you do this to me."

I said in regret. She just giggled and said It's time to have the spa night. After that scary yet relaxing shit we got changed into our pj's and went to watch a movie. We watched Boyz n Hood. It was a dramatic yet sad ass movie, to be honest I almost cried while Y/n cried her eyes out about (not telling).

Soon we watched another movie. It was barbie. Y/n sang to each and every song to what the movie sang and she just enjoyed her night but she ended up sleeping while I stayed awake watching all the scream movies.

A/n

AH HA! YOU SHOULD WATCH BOYZ N HOOD- BRO ITS SO FUCKING SAD 😭😭..

WC - 301