Chapter 1

Haerin's pov

I was putting books in my locker when i heard a familiar voice coming from the other side. "hey hey our haerin is here" It was kyujin and eunchae, they are my best friend since kindergarten. I turned to both of them "morning suckers" i said. "damn chill are you on your red days?" eunchae said smiling while leaning at locker beside mine. " hey look isn't that danielle with her friends?" ah i hate that girl why does she had the same classes as me? "gosh i hate her" i said while slamming my locker.

"EVERYONE PLEASE GATHER AT THE MAIN HALL" the principal announced

"what now" kyujin said while sighing.

Danielle's pov

"EVERYONE PLEASE GATHER AT THE MAIN HALL"

"do we have an assembly today?" hanni asked. "i don't think so, i think it's for the roommates selection" minji said. god i totally forgot abt that, i hope i don't get choose with haerin. "danielle? are you okay?" "ah sorry, yes im fine" i said while rubbing my head "alright then let's go now?" "yeaa"

we've arrived at the main hall. i was looking around when my eyes and haerin's locked at each other, but i quickly looked away. damn she's beautiful today no i mean everyday NO STOP DANIELLE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING.

"WE HAVE DECIDED ALL OF YOUR ROOMMATES, PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR NAME AT THE BOARD NEXT TO ME. IF YOU'VE FOUND YOUR NAME YOUR ROOMMATES NAME WILL BE NEXT TO YOUR NAME"

i went to the board to look for name, then i found it and my roommate was kang haeri- WAIT KANG HAERIN? THE KANG HAERIN? NO THIS CAN BE REAL. THIS HAS TO BE A MISTAKE. i double check my name again and it is not a mistake my roommate is actually kang haerin.

Haerin's pov

kyujin and eunchae got each others name so that's mean i'm with..DANIELLE MARSH? AINT NO WAY IM SLEEPING WITH HER. "miss, is there a chance i can change my roommate?" "of course not" "but mis-" "no buts kang haerin, you're roommates with danielle so deal with it" i sigh while looking and kyujin and eunchae who is happy cause they got each other

Time skip

Danielle's pov

i was doing my assignment on my laptop when i heard someone slammed the door open. i slowly tured around to see who is it and it was Kang Haerin,my roommate. "hi" she said while smiling "h-hello" "don't worry i won't kill you" i nodded. "make yourself comfortable with me, ill get going now" "o-okay"

i guess haerin is not a hateful person. but where is she going? i'm gonna follow her.

Haerin's pov

"ugh i hated being in the same dorm as her" i said while taking out a cigarette out of its box. "hey atleast she's a cheerful person" eunchae said while trying not laugh. "why don't you just shut ur mouth now give me a lighte-"

"KANG HAERIN!!"  three of our attention went to danielle. "what do u think you're doing!?" "smoking, can't you see?" i answer her harshly "uhm we'll leave now" with that kyujin and eunchae left leaving me alone with danielle. she took the cigarette away from my hand and throw it away. "don't do this please, you'll get punish by the principal" "i don't care" with that i left, leaving her alone standing there in shock.

Danielle's pov

"i don't care" my eyes widened and just look at her leaving me there standing shocked. idk what to do so i just went back to our dorm and called hanni, i explain everything to her. "aint no way a girl that pretty is smoking" "ikr" "girl just let do whatever she want or not you'll get hurt" "yea no, im gonna stop her no matter what happen" "suit you bro" i hang up the phone and take a nap.

heloo it's me yerra soo ill just post chapter 1 from now on, ill try to update asap.
see you in chapter 2 🤍