Chapter 4

In the morning

Danielle's pov

i was sleeping until my head started to feel dizzy. i tried to wake up but i feel smh hugging me, i didn't think that much until i opened my eyes. WAIT WTF WHY IS HAERIN SLEEPING NEXT TO ME. WHAT HAD HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? WHY IS SHE SO BEAUTIFUL? oh, i remember what happened last night, we're going out to hang out with eunchae and kyujin. we were drinking whiskey and they were smoking, but how come haerin doesn't smell like whiskey or a cigarette? does her body got some protection or smh? she smells like a strawberry vanilla cake for some reason. i looked at her face and gosh she is beautiful even tho she's sleeping. i touch her nose thinking that she's still sleeping but the suddenly i felt a hand on my wrist. "h-haerin?" "good morning" she said while opening her eyes, smiling at me. "YOU'VE WOKEN UP ALL THIS TIME!?" "shh, quiet down it's 7 in the morning" "what day is it?" "saturday" i felt relieved cause we don't have school today if not i'll be running rn. "i'll go take a shower now" she said while sitting up on the bed. i wish we can stay in that position for a longer time. i pouted while leaning on the wall next to my bed.
she is taking her towel to the bathroom. SHE SAW ME POUTING AKSBAMANAJSB THAT WAS EMBARRASSING HELP. "do you want me to cuddle you for a longer time?" i blushed and nodded. "let's take a shower and a breakfast first then we can cuddle anytime you want. the breakfast is on me" she said while winking at me then go to the bathroom. i put one of my pillows on my face trying to scream but i can't lol. HELP IM DYING SHE LOVE TO TEASE ME WTF.

Later

Danielle's pov

i was getting out of the bathroom when we heard a knock on the door. i opened the door to see who it was, it was some girl with a short bob hair. "is haerin here?" "yea she is here" "can i see her?" "sure ig" who is she and why does she wanted to see haerin? i opened the door lil wider and let the girl come in. as soon as she comes in, "CHAEWONN" haerin shouted running towards her and hug her. "long time no see hae, i missed you" "i missed you too" while me sitting on my bed thinking who is she. is she her girlfriend? "oh danielle, this is my sister. chaewon" ohh her sister "hii, i'm danielle. danielle marsh" i said while smiling at chaewon. "chaewon, kang chaewon. or just call me chae for short" i nodded. i let them having their time for a while. OH YA, I HAVE TO TELL HANNI WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. i picked up my phone and opened the messager app.
____________________________

Pham <3

HEY GUESS WHAT?
(8:14 am)

WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED?
DID YOU GET THE SHIRT THAT YOU WANTED?
(8:14 am)

uhh nope, ill buy it later 😘
ANW ME AND HAERIN WENT TO A BAR
LAST NIGHT
(8:15 am)

OMGGG, THEN WHAT HAPPENED??
(8:16 am)

I PASSED OUT AND HAERIN PICKED ME UP
MSNDJSNAJANAH THEN I DONT
REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BUT THIS MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP I SAW HAERIN IS HUGGING ME MJAJEBWJABSJ  😭
(8:17 am)

AINT NO WAYYY
(8:17 am)

THEN IDK SOME HOW SHE CAN READ MY FACE WANTING TO STAY IN THAT POSITION FOR A LONGER TIME AND SHE SAID WE CAN STAY IN THAT POSITION AFTER WE EAT BREAKFAST 
IM SO HAPPY NANSJSKAKAJ
(8:18 am)

DAMN GIRL YOU ARE SO LUCKY ANW GTG TO EAT BREAKFAST, SEE YOU SOON 🫶🏻🫶🏻
(8:20 am) 

OKEYY BYEE
(8:20 am)

___________________________

"hey, ready to go now?" i looked up and saw haerin standing infront of me. i looked around searching for chaewon. "chaewon had left already" "since when?" "since you were chatting hanni on your phone" "o-oh, let's go then" i stood up and walked to the door while haerin is following me behind. she closed the door then asked me "do you want to eat at the cafe or the restaurant nearby?" "the cafe would be good" "alright" we left to the cafe.

At the cafe

Hyein's pov
(y : hyein's pov cause i haven't done her, minji and hanni)

why don't i have a girlfriend/boyfriend? i'm tired of third wheeling this two. still ship them tho. OH COME ON STOP FEEDING HANNI DUDE, IM HERE. "can you stop feeding her infront of me?" "why? are you pissed cause you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend?" "gosh you're so annoying" i rolled my eyes while hearing hanni giggling. but i gotta say they both are a perfect match. i was gonna continue eating my bread but then i heard the cafe door opened. it was danielle and haerin. yeah danielle and haerin. WAIT DANIELLE AND HAERIN? I THOUGHT THEY WERE ENEMIES? "hey isn't that danielle with haerin?" "where?" hanni turned her head around and looked for them. "there" i pointed at danielle and haerin. hanni stood up and run to them. few minutes later, she came back with danielle and haerin. they sat infront of minji and hanni while im sitting in between them. "oh good now i'm third wheeling both of you couples" "w-we're not a c-couple hyein" danielle said while blushing real hard. "nonsense, what did yall do last night?" (y : fyi, hyein's dorm is next to haerin and danielle's dorm) " w-what do y-you mean?" "please danielle, i could hear you begging haerin to-" "okay that's enough hyein" minji shut my mouth with her hand. i glared at her then she finally take her hand away from my mouth. "what? i'm just spitting facts" "just shut up and eat your bread" "whatever" i rolled my eyes once again.

Haerin's pov

i called the waiter and ordered some latte then turned to danielle. "what do you want?" "iced chocolate and vanilla cake please" "alright, ill be back with your order" the waiter said then leave. "is your wrist okay?" minji asked. well if you're wondering what happened, when i was cleaning the science lab i accidentally broke smh then when i picked it some of the glasses hit on my wrist and then minji suddenly opened the door and saw my wrist. "it's fine now" "cool" "wait where is the bandage?" "it's annoying me minji, so i opened it" "BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS RN" "calm down minji, we're at public" hanni said trying to calm minji down. "chill, look it's fine now" i show my wrist to her. i looked at danielle who seem to be worried abt my wrist. "here is your order maam. one iced latte, iced chocolate and a vanilla cake." "thank you, here's your tip" i gave him 20 dollars he smiled and thanked me nonstop.

Time skip
At their dorm

Haerin's pov

I close the door and then looked at danielle who is sitting on her bed, looking kind of mad?
"what?" "why did you tell me that your wrist is hurt?" "because i don't want to" she sighed. i sat on my study table and opened my laptop while danielle looking at me, pouting. OMG STOP POUTING MARSH YOURE SO CUTE. "don't worry i didn't forget about it, im searching for a movie to watch" "oh" she said in a soft voice. i finally found a movie. i stood up and go towards danielle with my laptop. i lay down on her bed then she jumped on me, resting her head on my chest. WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE DANIELLE MARSH? i put the laptop on my lap and start to play the movie. i pat danielle head while watching it, ngl her hair smells good. it smells like roses. she took my hand from her head and started to play with it. 

few moments later, i could feel that danielle is starting to feel sleepy. i looked at the time and it was 2:45 pm. "haerin" i looked at her, she is rubbing her eyes CUTE MAKWNEKAKAJJSHSKA "yes?" "i'm sleepy, can we go to sleep?" "yea sure" i turn off my laptop and put it on the table beside danielle's bed then patted danielle head to make her feel more comfortable. she finally went to sleep. so she is a person who is fast asleep. 

HIII LONG CHAPTER, anw what do you think will happened next? thanks for the votes. luv yall 🤍