Chapter 8

Time skip

Haerin's pov

i was putting some books in my locker when someone tap on my shoulder. i turned around to see who it was and it was hanni. "what's up?" "i just wanted to ask where is danielle? i haven't seen her since lunch" "idk maybe she's with jake?" "ohh okay thanks" she gave me a little smile and left.

i left to my dorm and take nap cause i still have some time left before going out.

Danielle's pov

"so do you have anyplans tonight?" jake asked "no why?" "i was thinking that we could study science together? i mean we both are bad at science so why not study together?" "suree, can i bring hanni?" "yea ofc, let's meet cafe at 8pm?" "okayy, see you later" i left to our dorm and saw haerin sleeping on her bed, what a cutie. i sat beside her and rub her head. few minutes later i stopped rubbing her head and messaged hanni abt tonight.

while i was messaging her, i accidentally punched haerin with my elbow. she let out a groan. "OH HAERIN IM SO SORRY, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" i looked at her worriedly and rub her cheek. "it's fine" she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "i'm sorry love, does it hurt?" "no it's not danielle, don't worry. it's not like i don't get hurt while playing basketball, im used to it now" "i'm sorry again" "it's okay danielle" "are you sure?" "yes i am, you don't need to worry okay?" "alright then"

Time skip
7:45 pm

Haerin's pov

i was getting ready when i saw danielle was getting ready too. "where are you going?" "that was supposed to be my question" "kyujin and eunchae wanted to hang out at the park, now answer my question" "i'm going study at the cafe with jake" srsly? jake again? 8 billion people in this world and he's the one you're meeting? i gave her a "why him?" face. "don't worry, hanni will be there too. i already told minji to drop her off and can you drop me off also?" "yea sure just hurry up" while i was waiting for her i heard a vibration from my phone, i took a look at it and it was kyujin.
____________________________

kyujin

where are you?
we both had arrived at park

did you get lost? oh yea minji called me and she said she wanted to join usboth of us are okay with it wbu? here's the location just incase you get lost 🥰 *location* (7:49pm) 

did you get lost?
oh yea minji called me and she said she wanted to join us
both of us are okay with it wbu?
here's the location just incase you get lost 🥰
*location*
(7:49pm) 

i'm okay with it and no i didn't get lost
im waiting for danielle
(7:50 pm)

wait why?
does she want to come too?
(7:50 pm)