Chapter 9

Danielle's pov

"danielle, i'm holding my self rn so please.." she pushed me onto her bed and went to the bathroom. "fine then" i left, it's was raining but idgaf, if she wanted to be like that then okay let's see if she changed her mind.

Haerin's pov

i was breathing so hardly in the bathroom when i heard the door opened and closed. wth? i came out of the bathroom and found that danielle was gone. SHIT WHERE IS SHE? i took my phone which was on the table and called danielle.

i've called her like 10 times but she wasn't answering so ig i have to search her by myself. i took my cap and my jacket then left.

timeskip

i was sitting on the bench feeling exhausted, i could see that the rain had finally stop, i then looked around and found a figure, i squinted my eyes and looked carefully at the figure. then i realised that it was Danielle. i quickly got up and ran towards her, i hold onto her wrists and pulled her towards me.

"Danielle! there you are!"

i run my fingers through her hair and wipes the tears on her face. i noticed that she was feeling cold so i gave my jacket to her. then we got back to our dorm.

timeskip
next morning

Danielle's pov

i woke up in haerin's arm and looked around i was so confused. the last thing i remember that i was drunk. i shook haerin's body to wake her up.

"hae, wake up. it's 6am we have to go to school"

then she finally opened her eyes and looked at me with worried expression.

"are you okay? i'm sorry about yesterday" she said in a worried tone.

"i'm fine, why? what happened yesterday?"

"ah..nothing lets just get to school"

oh well i guess it's nothing important so i'll just get ready.

timeskip
at school

i was walking towards the entrance gate while my hand intertwined with haerin's. then i saw jake on a bench and immediately let go of haerin's hand and ran towards him. haerin couldn't be mad at me right? me and jake are just friends..

Haerin's pov

i just stood at my track as i saw danielle leaving me and ran towards jake. i frowned but then i noticed how minji and hanni is there too, they seemed happy to talk with jake. did that guy curse my girlfriend and them or what? i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realise that kyujin and eunchae was calling me.

"haerin! are you okay?" eunchae asked in a worried tone

"yeah you seem a little sad, is everything okay?" kyujin also asked

"i'm fine, let's just go"

i said with an expressionless face and walked towards Math class. after i've arrived at the class i sat down on my original spot and took out my phone a scrolled down on the social media. few minutes later i could see that there's already some students coming in but what caught my attention is danielle being so close with jake while hanni and minji are behind them, what the fuck? i wanted to stop them but punching that guy's face already. i stayed silent and watch them closely, but it got worse. danielle was sitting next to him and not me. what the actual fuck danielle? then Mr Yunho, our math teacher finally came into the classroom

timeskip
lunch

i was gonna ask danielle if she wanted to sit with me but i couldn't find her anywhere, so i searched for minji instead, after a while i finally found her.