Chapter 5

In the evening

Haerin's pov

*buzz* *buzz*
"haerin, the phone" i was woken up by danielle telling me to answer the phone.
I took my phone then looked at danielle "sorry, i have to take this" "okay, be quick" "i will" i kissed her forehead and leave. i slowly close the door then looked at my phone.

annoying brother (Niki)
is calling

answer?
yes                            no 
______________________________

"what do you want niki"

"chill, i just wanted to ask smh"

"fine, make it quick"

"did chaewon visited you this morning?"

"yea she did, why?"

"OH, okay that's all"
"anw where is your dorm?, chaewon left us some money. she forgot to give you some"

"the 2nd floor, room num 24"

"alright ill be there in 10"

"alright see you soon ig"

____________________________

i sighed and leaned to a wall next the to the door while waiting for niki. he was taking so long i mean he is on the 4th floor we're not too far. why is he taking so long? i guess i can smoke for a while.

"haerin!" i looked to the other side to see who it was. it was niki, finally. "what took you so long?" "sorry, i was making sure the money is enough for both of us" "yea whatever, want one?" i handed a cigarette to him "sure" "give me the money first bro" "oh totally forgot abt it" we exchanged the money and the cigarette "oh i heard you have a boyfriend now, what's his name?" "sunoo, kim sunoo. he is my roommate anyway" "cool, anw uh i better get going now" "yea me too bye love ya" "love you too bro" he patted my back and left.

i went back inside while counting the money, then closed the door and found that danielle is waiting for me, hand crossed. "why is there money on your hand?" "my brother gave it to me" i said while putting the money on my drawer. "you have a brother?" "yes, i do" "ohh, can we cuddle now?" "no" "whyy" "ok fine" "yayy" i sat on the bed but danielle pulled me down trying to make me lay down but instead my head hit at the wall with a loud thud. "oww" "sorry hehe" she pulled me and put my head on her lap, patting at my head where i got hit. "your hair is so soft" "just like yours" i smiled and bop her nose. she turned red as a tomato frog.

*ting ting*
it was notification on my phone. i took it out and look who is it.

  _____________________________

kyujin

hey, wanna hang out tonight?
you can bring danielle if you want
(6:26 pm)

sure, is eunchae coming?
(6:26 pm)

ofc she is, she wouldn't just miss a hang out
with us
(6:27 pm)

alright ill ask danielle about it
(6:28 pm)

also, i asked minji to come with us
(6:28 pm)

DOES MINJI SMOKE TOO?
(6:29 pm)

no she doesn't, she is just gonna drink
and watch us smoking
(6:30 pm)

okay cool, see you tonight
(6:31 pm)

____________________________

"who is it?" danielle asked. "kyujin, we're going out again tonight. do you wanna come?" "no ig, i don't want to get drunk again" "she invited minji too, but since you don't want to come i'll just drop you at hanni's dorm then" she nodded. i smile and woke up from her lap. "where are you going?" "i'm gonna take a shower then buy some coffee, do you want one?" "no" she answered with an angry tone. "then what do you want?" "you" she said while walking towards me, putting her hands around my neck. too close danielle too close. "do you want to stay with me or hang out with them?" "so this is how you wanna play with me huh?" i said while pulling her body closer to mine. her face turned red again lol, im such a good teaser. i cupped both of her cheeks and she finally let go of me. her face turned even more red. she looks so cute

skip
in hanni's dorm

Hanni's pov

i was cleaning my desk when i saw minji getting ready to go somewhere. i looked at her and ask "where are you going?" "i'm going out with haerin and her friends" "what about me?" i said while pouting. "don't worry, danielle will be here with you" "really!?" "yess" she said while patting my head, i smiled at her.

*knock knock*
"oh i think that's them" i opened the door to see danielle and haerin a her back. "come inn, i missed youu" i said, pulling danielle's hand to come in. "we literally just met this morning, hanni" "idc, i missed you" i giggle "we're going now!!" minji shouted "okay byee, have funn"

Skip
at the bar

Haerin's pov

i went to a waiter and ask for a reservation with a name Jang Kyujin. he told me where the table was and i thanked him. i went to them with minji. "hey hey look, it's haerin and minji" "you both never really know how to shut your mouth, don't you?" "alright brown head, sorry" i rolled my eyes and sat beside kyujin while minji sat next to eunchae. "so who's gonna pay the drink today?"
"eunchae obvy" "WAIT WHAT WHY ME?" "cause it is your turn" "oh anw minji, do you easily get drunk?" "not really" "COOL THEN, ILL ORDER SOME VODKA" eunchae left happily. she is so childish lmao

few moments later, we are smoking while minji is taking care of my wrist. "no wonder hanni love you sm" "wdym" "you're a caring person and always take things seriously" "i mean i could take that as a compliment" we spend a few more hours talking to each other and then decide to go back to our dorm.

after we've arrived at their dorm and opened the door. "minjii" "haerinn" both of them went running to us. "why aren't both of you sleeping yet? its 2 am" "we're waiting for both of you obvy" "cute, let's go now danielle?" "can you pick me up? i'm tired" danielle said while rubbing her eyes "wait are you both official now?" minji asked "maybe yes maybe no, yall will never know" i smirked and pick up danielle then went to our dorm. our dorm us not too far away from their's, it's like 5 rooms away. 

i opened the door and put danielle on a chair then closed the door. i looked back at danielle she was already standing up. "what?" she didn't say anything and looked at her bed, signaling me to sit on it. i sat on her bed leaning on some pillows then suddenly she sat on my lap, putting her hand on my neck again. "what are we haerin?" "we are uh..uhm"
"answer me, what are we kang haerin?"

HELOO, what do yall think haerin will answer? honestly i don't even know but ill think about it. anw THANKS FOR THE VOTESS LUV YALL 🤍. sorry if there is a mistake, english is not my first language.