Chapter 2

Midnight (almost)

Haerin's pov

i was opening the door when i saw danielle sleeping, gosh she is so cute WAIT WHAT NO KANG HAERIN WDYM SHE'S CUTE? ugh i sat on my study table to finish my assignment when i heard a soft voice next to me "Haerin?" i looked at her realising that how cute she was. " since when are you back?"
"just now" "what time is it?" "11:45 pm"
"aren't you going to sleep?" "i will now" i get up from my seat and was going to turn off the light when i saw that danielle was shaking. "are you scared of the dark?" she just nodded. "well i guess we're just gonna sleep with the lights on" after that i lay down on my bed while looking at danielle. what have you done to me marsh?

The next day

Danielle's pov

i was waking up when i heard my alarm go off, i look to the other side and realise that haerin wasn't there. i guess she already left.

Time skip

i was ready to get going to the school when someone tap on my shoulder. it was hanni. "heyy ready for school?" "ofcc,where's minji and hyein?" "they've left early, school council things" "ah i get it, lets go now?" "lets gaurr"

as i was going to my first class, i sat on the left side so i can enjoy the view and that's when the teacher, Mr chanyeol comes in. "good morning kids, since today is your first time being in my class. i won't give you any homework."

Haerin's pov

"shit im late" when i've arrived at the class i knock the door. all attention goes to me, i bowed to Mr chanyeol. "sorry i'm late" "its fine just don't do it again" i bowed once again and go sit infront of danielle. so i can ask her anything questions i don't understand lol.

Time skip (lunch)

Danielle's pov

I was heading to the canteen when i saw haerin was leaving. where is she going? I decided to follow her cause hanni and minji was nowhere to be found, hyein is with wonyoung. they seem to be having fun so i won't bother them. After three minutes of following haerin, she turned to the right path which lead us to an alleyway. No one has ever go inside it since then. i hid behind some bushes so she can't see me or think that i'm a creep. she is leaning to a wall then zoned out(?) for a few sec. she is beautifu- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING DANIELLE?? i was hitting my self then i hear her taking smh out of her pocket. it was some cigarette and a lighter. then i did a stupidest thing, i jumped out my hiding place then snatched the cigarette which was on her mouth and the lighter. "what are you doing haerin? this is school not some parks." "give it back you lil shit" "NO!"

Haerin's pov

"NO!" i flinch towards her yelling at me. "Danielle Marsh, im asking nic-" "what's going on here?" it was the principal. good now he's gonna find out. "is that a cigarette?" "yes it is and it's mine" i looked the cigarette and the lighter back from danielle's hand. "to my office now,Kang Haerin" "can i atleast get my cigarette back" "NO, TO MY OFFICE NOW!" i rolled my eyes and left.

Danielle's pov

haerin is leaving to the principal's office. "just throw it away" he said while smiling at me. i nodded and left to search for hanni. while i was walking, i found my self still thinking abt what had happened. "heyy dani, i missed youu" hanni said while hugging me. I quickly shook my head and hugged her back. "where were you just now?" "lets go to the library, i'll explain. anw where is minji?" "she is at the principal office. also, i saw haerin there. what's going on?" "let's just go to the library" i pulled hanni's hand and left to the library.

Skip at the library
after Danielle explain everything to hanni

"WHAT!!" hanni screamed. I put my hand on her mouth, shushing her. "we're at a library,hanni" "oh yea sorry" I sighed. I just hope the librarians doesn't kick us out. We spend our time until the bell rang. The next subject is science , i hate science obvy but i still have to learn it for some reason. As i entered the class, i saw haerin. she was sleeping, i guess after she went to the principal office she just went straight here. I sat next to her just incase she needed to ask me a question. she always have a question to ask so why not sit beside her? I looked at her and stare at her for awhile. am i falling in love with her? AINT NO WAY. but why do my heart is racing everytime i looked at her or talk to her? then i found my self patting her head. I looked away while blushing. gosh she looked some much like a cat rn. After Mr seonghwa the science teacher comes in and a few minutes of the lessons, I felt a hand on mine. It was haerin's, I looked at her but she was already staring at me. I looked away quickly, my face is red as if it could explode. "You're so cute"

hellooo, sorry for the late update. i've been very busy with school. anww i updated haerin character cause i still have some more ideas. stay tuned for the chapter 3 🤍