Ch 69

"Mujhse gussa hai baby? ".. He asked again...

Shehnaaz turned towards him looking into his eyes... " Sidharth mujhse kabhi jhut mat bolna... Chahe sach kitna hi kadwa ho please mujhe sab batana"... She replied sitting and leaning her head against the head rest...

Sidharth looked at her perplexed... "Maine kya jhut bola Naaz? "... He got confused...

" Sidharth tum ne resign kar dia hai na "... She sighed... And he was shocked that how she got to know about his resignation...

" Tumhe kisne... bola Naaz?... He wanted to know the person who told her in this condition but somewhere he knew that it's Aamir and he wanted to scold him...

"Kyya fark parta hai Sidharth... Sach toh yehi hai na"... Shehnaaz replied...

" Toh jisne bhi bataya hai tumhe yeh bhi bataya hoga ke wajah kya hai... Kyun main dobara se tumhari jaan ko khatre mein nahi daal sakta... Aj meri wajah se mera bacha nahi raha... Meri wajah de tum phir "... He whispered yelled but stopped at the last line...

Shehnaaz looked at him with misty eyes and hugged him tightly... " Sidharth shant hojao please... Hamari baat aram se suno "... She calmed him down as he was breathing heavily... He was still somewhere blaming himself for their condition...

Shehnaaz broke the hug and cupped his face.. " Sidharth tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua hai... Yeh toh hamara past tha jiski wajah se yeh sab face karna para... Tum ne toh meri jaan bachayi hai or meri tarha hi kitni ladkio ki zindagiya kharab hone se sambhali hain... Wo log yehi sab karte the na or unko saza dena kitna zaruri hai"... She explained him and now Sidharth was thinking it from her Point of view...

Shehnaaz kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes... "Sidharth mujhe fakhr hai ke main ek emaandar or sache police officer ki biwi hun... Jo kabhi darta nahi...or aage bhi tum hamesha aise hi kam karoge jaise aaj tak karte aye ho "... She added further and Sidharth smiled...

He got up from the bed without speaking and making Shehnaaz confused... He picked up his phone and called someone... Shehnaaz was watching at him puzzled...

" Hello Sir... Main Monday se dobara join karunga... Yes Sir "... Sidharth hanged up the call and looked at her... She smiled and opened her arms... He sat on the bed and she hugged him like a baby...

" Thank you meri jaan... Mujhe istarah samjhane ke liye "... He uttered feeling overwhelmed...

" I love you Sidharth ".. She said.... " Love you too baby... Lekin ek baat bata  yeh itni samjhdari wali baatein kaise karleti hai tu "... Sidharth joked and Shehnaaz pushed him slightly breaking the hug...

" Mazak tha baby ".. Sidharth laughed pulling her in his arms... She chuckled and both laid back in each other's embrace....

" Sab theek hojayega... Hum theek hojayenge "... She spoke and he nodded....

________________
" Sidharth kabse wait kar rehi hun... Kab aoge wapis"... Shehnaaz asked him on the phone...

"Aaraha hun yaar bas 5 minute or... Tum log ready raho "... Sidharth replied hurriedly and cut the call...

" Abhi tak raste mein hai... "Shehnaaz told Rajesh...

" Yeh ladka bhi na... Kabhi waqt pe nahi ata... Apne police wala hone ka sabut har bar deta hai.. "Rajesh spoke annoyingly making Arun and Shehnaaz laugh...

It was after a month later and they all were going on a vacation... Shehnaaz was absolutely fine now...

" Aamir bhai or Jiya kabse hamara wait kar rahe hain udher... "Shehnaaz huffed and sat on the sofa pouting...