Ch 47

"Yeah baby come soon.. I am at the XYZ restaurant"... Tina called her friend and asked her to meet at the restaurant..

Sidharth was getting frustrated sitting there... "Miss Mathur apke dad ne kaha tha ke apko 1 baje se pehle ghar pe drop karna hai and now it's 12:45"...Sidharth reminded her but she looked at him and then again started using her mobile...

"Miss Mathur... I am going to call your father"... Sidharth threatened and this time she kept her mobile at the table and looked at him... "Take a chill pill dude... What's so hurry... You want to call my Dad?...wait I'll help you".. With that she dialled her dad's number and told him that she is outside at the restaurant with inspector Shrivastav and will come late"...Sidharth gritted his teeth but didn't speak again...

"So your work is done... Now just keep sitting here or go back to your home"... She uttered and Sidharth closed his eyes and took a deep breath...

Tina's friends came and they talked for hour.. "now we are going back... We'll meet tomorrow...so bye baby"... They said and Sidharth took a breath of relief...

"Miss Mathur... Can I drop you at your home now?"... Sidharth asked and she nodded still using her phone...

He dropped her at her home and then went back to his home...

He opened the door with a key and entered but stopped looking at his wife who was sleeping and a movie was playing on TV... He turned off the tv and  came near her and smiled looking at her...

He wrapped his arms around her and carried her but she woke up with a jerk and looked at him widely.. "Si... Sidharthhh"... She spoke wrapping her arms around his neck...

"Ji Sidharth ki jaan"... He replied lovingly while walking towards their room... He made her sit on the bed and started loosing his shirt...Shehnaaz looked at the watch and gasped... "kitni der kardi Sidharth... Tum theek toh ho na"... She said looking at his tired face...

"Don't ask baby... Warna mujhe uske bare mein soch kar bhi gussa araha hai"... He replied and Shehnaaz thought that may be he is talking about some criminal...

"Acha baba... Tum jaldi se change karlo main khana garam kar ke laati hun"... She stood up but he held her arm... "Maine kha lia hai baby... Bas yeh change karlu toh mujhe sona hai jaldi ajao bed pe"....he told her and she without telling him that she was hungry and waiting for him sat on the bed... "Tum... Change karke ajao main yehin hun"... She told him and gave him his night wear... He smiled and went to change...

She pouted laying on her side... "Sidharth ne mujhe ek bar bhi nahi pucha ke maine khana khaya ya nahi... Bohat thak gaya hai bechara.. tu bhi kya sochti rehti hai"...She scolded herself and laid there waiting for him...

Sidharth came after changing into shorts... "Sidharth thand lag jayegi... Shirt pehen lo na".. She said looking at him... Sidharth smiled meekly and laid on his side pulling her to himself and hugging her tightly burrying his face into her neck... "ab nahi lagegi"...he whispered...

"Gande bache".. She hit his arm slightly and pulled the duvet up...

"Baby woh subah jo Dad ne kaha tha... Wo pract"... He was speaking but she kept his hand on his mouth... "thake huwe ho chup chap so jao"... She replied...

"Lekin agar aap subah meri baaho mein na hui toh main Dad ko boldunga ke apni bahu ko samjhayein"... He teased her kissing and biting her cheek...

"ouch Sidharth... Tum sachi mein gande ho.. Itni zor se kaata".. She fake cried and he laughed... "Am sorry meri jaan..."... He said rubbing her cheek with his hand and kissing her again...

After sometime Shehnaaz felt hungry... She tried to get up but Sidharth was in deep sleep and his face was in her neck and arms were wrapped around her waist...