Ch 6

"Yehi ladki hai... Pakdo isko... Aaj toh isko batana hi parega... Hum se dushmani ka anjam kya hota hai...." Shehnaaz woke up with a jerk.....she was sweating badly....

She looked around and realised that it was a nightmare... She washed her face and went out from the kitchen... It was still dark outside and everyone was sleeping...she went on roof...and sat there silently watching stars....she loves stars... She started talking to stars and telling them about her nightmare...She didn't realise when she slept there on the floor...

It was early morning and She woke up when sun rays disturbed her sleep... She smiled and got up....went to kitchen... But when she entered inside her heartbeats started palpilating wildly....

"kahan thi raat bhar?" Sukhdev asked angrily... "Baba main... Wo maine bura sapna...." She was fumbling but her father stopped her from saying further....

"Ghar pe mehmaan hain... Ye sab harkatein karke mera sar or mat jhukao..." her father spoke sternly and went out....

She looked down and cried... She sat down and hugged her knees... "Maine kuch nahi kia baba..." she was talking to herself and sobbing....but no one came to wipe her tears...to console her.... She wanted to run away somewhere but she can't  let her baba down... She wiped her tears and washed her face and started preparing breakfast....

__________________

Everyone was sitting on breakfast table and Shehnaaz was in the kitchen... Savitri served them and sat with them...

Sidharth's dad noticed Shehnaaz's absence and asked "Shehnaaz nahi ayegi khana khane?...." Savitri fake smiled "woh bhaisaab usko pasand nahi hai sabke saath khana... Aap shuru kijiye... Usne kha liya hai...." she said extra sweetly....

Shehnaaz heard all and sat on the floor... She pouted.. Her eyes were misty... But she consoled herself "Sana tu bhi na.... Bachpan se aise hi toh khati hai na tu akele... Or ghalat thore hi bola unho ne tujhe bhi to acha lagta hai na akele khana...." She smiled thinking and ate her food....

___________________

"Aayie bethiye pandit ji.... Itne kam samay mein apko bulaya lekin ap ne inkaar nahi kia bohat shukriya apka...." Sukhdev greeted the pandit ji...

Sidharth touched pandit ji's feet... And took his blessings....

They were sitting outside and called pandit for marriage date....

Pandit ji checked their kundlis and smiled..." Bohat acha hai sab"... (guys I don't know about all these things so please forgive me... Agar koi ghalti hojaye...)

They all were happy listening to pandit ji... Sidharth was on cloud nine "beta muh band kar le... Abhi date nahi batayi pandit ji ne" His father whispered... Sidharth felt embarrassed and looked down... "sorry dad" he said... His dad laughed and patted his back....

"Toh Pandit ji hum chaah rahe the isi hafte mein koi tarikh ho vivah ke liye.... Kyunki Sidharth ko kam hai wapis Sheher jana hai usko....." Sukhdev asked from pandit ji....

Pandit ji smiled "Bohat acha khayal hai ap sab ka isi hafte mein ek bohat hi shubh mahurat hai or woh bohat naseeb walo ko milta hai...aj se 3 din baad hai...."Pandit ji informed them... They all agreed...

Sidharth looked at Shanaya and she gave him a smile... He felt happy...

After some time pandit ji left and they discussed everything about wedding.... Shehnaaz was not sitting with them but she was standing near door...she was so excited for her sister's wedding...

They all were discussing about shopping when Savitri spoke "Shehnaaz beta aana idher tu bhi... Teri behen ki shadi hai... Or main chahti hun saari shopping teri pasand ki bhi ho shadi mein...." She called her... Shehnaaz's eyes were wide open... Her legs started shaking....

She went there and Savitri asked her to sit sweetly... Shehnaaz wasn't able to believe all these....

Sidharth looked at her and noticed her expressions...." Ye ladki ko apni behen ki shadi pe bhi koi khushi nahi hai... Iske chehre se rang hi ud gaye hain.... Ajeeb hai yeh.." He thought....

"toh aj hum sab chalte hai shopping par... Hum apni bahu ko khud shopping karwana chahte hain... Sidharth ki maa ke bohat sapne the iski shadi ke liye..."Sidharth's dad spoke with misty eyes... Sidharth's own eyes became misty....

" Bhaisaab agar aap ko bura na lage toh Shehnaaz ko le jayein saath kyun ki main Shanaya ko parlour pe le jaun... Ap jante hain din bohat kam hain or bohat se kaam hainn....or waise bhi Shehnaaz or Shanaya ki pasand bohat milti hai..." Savitri requested...

Sidharth and his father felt bad but Sidharth's dad smiled awkwardly and nodded his head..." koi baat nahi behen ji... Shehnaaz bitiya ko le jayenge hum log sath... Or aap logo ko waise hi jaldi shadi ki wajah se bohat kam hain "He said understanding ....

Shehnaaz was still sitting there like a statue..." Beta ap 2 baje tak ready rahoge hum chalenge or humein yahan ke bazar ka bhi nahi pata toh apko hi help karni hogi... "His dad said..." Shehnaaz nodded... But she suddenly thought "pata toh humein bhi nahi hai uncle ji... Ab kya karun" She pouted thinking....

"uncle ji kya main Arun ko bhi sath le jaun..." She asked slowly... Savitri glared her... But Sidharth's dad smiled and nodded his head.... Shehnaaz felt happy and left from there....

All these things were noticed by Sukhdev... He excused"Rajesh tu beth mujhe thora kam hai Savitri se main abhi ata hun.... "he said and left...

Savitri went behind him and closed the door" Savitri ye kya kia tune bahar... Tujhe pata hai unko kitna bura laga hoga.... Or ye aj parlour kaise yaad agaya tujhe.. "Sukhdev asked....

" Arre ap gussa kyun horahe hain... Ab beti ki shadi hai toh tayari toh aise hi hogi na... "She replied....

" hmm... Tu bhi sahi keh rahi hai... Lekin mujhe ek baat ki chinta horehi hai... Wo log sheher se hain to humein unki hesiyat ke hissab se hi beti ko kuch dena hoga... Lekin hamare paas itna kuch hai nahi abhi.... "Sukhdev shared his worries...

" offo ji ap kyun pareshan hote hain ap mat sochiye kuch bhi maine apni beti ke liye sab socha hua hai.... Woh sab aap mujh par chor de... "She informed him.... He smiled listening and held her hands...." Savitri bohat achi hai tu... Mujhe zara bhi chinta nahi karne deti... "Sukhdev said.... And she smiled....

____________________

" Di tune raat wala sapna to bata diya lekin ye din wala to mujhe yaqeen hi nahi horaha.... "Arun pinched his sister and spoke....

" ouch! Khotte mujhe kyun mar raha hai aise... Tujhe yaqeen nahi hai toh khud ko mar na... "She said hitting him back....

Arun hugged his sister" di mujhe lagta hai tayi ji emotional ho rahi hai Shanaya di ki shadi ki wajah se is liye tere sath aise emotional emotional khel rehi hain... Or shadi ke baad phir wohi ban jayegi chudail jaisi.... "He said....

Shehnaaz laughed and smacked him..." aise mat bol Khotte paap lagega... Badi hain humse... "She said.... And Arun nodded saying sorry...

" waise di wo Shehri gadhe ajeeb nahi lagta apko... Matlab police wala hai theek hai lekin har baar aise dekhta hai jaise abhi arrest karlega.... "He told her... Shehnaaz too agreed" ajeeb hi hai... Chor humein kya lena hai us se... Hum apna enjoy karenge... "She winked at him...and both hi5...

.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for late update guys... I'll try to upadte this story regularly...

.
.

Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨