Ch 58

"Sana... puttar tu theek hai na?"... Dilawar spoke from the other side...

"Ji... Chachu main theek hun... Aap pehle batao sab log theek hain na wahan par? “She was scared...

" Sanu... Puttar.. Main Sidharth ji ko phone kar raha tha par laga nahi is liye tujhe kia... Tum log yahan ajao jaldi"... Dilawar worriedly told her...

"Chachu... Please mujhe batao sab theek hai na... Is tarah kyun baat kar rahe hain aap?"... She spoke in shivering voice... Manish looked at her and stopped the car at side..

"Sanu...Beta... Rajesh bhaisaab ki tabyat theek nahi hai... Tum log jaldi se ajao idher".... Dilawar spoke and hanged up instantly... He didn't want to tell her anything... He knew she will ask more questions...

"He... Hel.. lo.. Chachu"...The tears she was controlling before now flowed from her eyes....

"Bhabhi sab theek hai na... Ap is tarah ro kyun rahi hain?"....Manish got worried...

"Bhaiya... Please... Sidharth ke.. Paas le chalo.. Papaji ki tabyat... theek nahi"... She cried...

"Ap pareshan mat ho... Main call karta hun Sid ko"... Manish dialled his number but his phone was switched off...

"Bhabhi lag nahi raha uska number"... Manish informed her and she tried to call him from her mobile but still it was not reachable...

"Wo kahan hain aap ko pata hai na... Please wahan le chalo...humein jaldi jana hai Punjab"... Shehnaaz wiped her tears and tried to be strong...

"ji... Bhabhi... Ap shant raho....main abhi wohin le kar chalta hun"...Manish started the car again....
_________________
"Why don't you understand Tina... Tum khud ko saza de rahi ho... In sab se sirf tumhare Dad ko takleef pohnchegi..."... Sidharth held her shoulders and gritted his teeth...

"Tu....tum.he kya fark... parta hai.. Sidharth... Tu... Tum jao.. yahan se... sab log busy... Ho jao... main khud ko... sambhal.. lungi..." Tina spoke in semi conscious state...

"Are you mad... Tum prove kya kar rehi ho... Jaldi se treatment karwao apna... Hum log phir baat karenge"...Sidharth shook her again...

"to.. Toh.. Tum mujhe chor... Kar nahi... Jaoge na?"... She questioned putting her arms around his neck and leaning against his chest....

____________________

Manish stopped the car infront of the hospital and Shehnaaz gasped... Her heart thudded in her chest..."Sid.. harth theek hai na?... Hum yahan kyun aaye hain wo toh police station pe tha na?".. Shehnaaz feared seeing the hospital...

"bhabhi... Relax... He is absolutely fine... Bas ek case hai us ki wajah se he is here... Aap yahan ruko main abhi lekar ata hun Sid ko"... Manish spoke and opened the door but Shehnaaz too came out she wanted to see him as soon as possible...

Manish looked at her but didn't speak anything and they moved inside...

Sidharth held Tina protectively in his arms... He didn't want her to fall down... "I... I promise... Main yehi hun... Tumhare sath... Now please"... He spoke but stopped when he realised that she passed out...

"Sidharth"...Sidharth turned around and saw Shehnaaz and Manish standing there... He gulped and called nurse to take Tina inside...

"Manish I told you to drop her at home... Saala ek kam bola or woh bhi nahi hota tere se"... Sidharth was already in a bad condition and seeing them there he felt furious....

Shehnaaz was looking at him... She wanted to ask him about the scene which just happened in front of her eyes but she knew that Nothing is more important than his father right now... She was finding it difficult to inform him...