Grave of Sadness

Early the next morning Janetta didn't sleep at all and sat up waiting for Christine to grab Piper. After waiting Christine came over grabbing Janetta and heading to the carriages. Paying a gentleman she grabbed cloaks for her and Janetta and walked over to see her sister crying. "Janetta? Are you ok?" Janetta shook her head and said, "I miss father. I feel like ever since that ring was taken from me I don't have anything from him anymore." Christine sighed and said, "Our father is here in our hearts. Now lets go visit him." Janetta nodded going into the carriage as time passed by and Christine statues grabbing her sister heading to the entrance of the grave sight.

Christine held Janetta as she cried but they heard a soft voice which made the crying cease.

Janetta yelled to Raoul to stop in which he did and said, "Christine I have another horse for you." As he put Janetta on his horse and they headed back to the populair when Janetta said, "Are you upset with me?" Raoul sighed and said, "No. But I was scared that I lost you and your sister again. If I hadn't seen you not in bed and Meg not telling me where you were you probably would be in the clutches of that man." Taking her off the horse and they headed inside as Christine grabbed her sister and they walked to the room to light candles.