The Point of no Return

Janetta was on the side waiting for her point as she heard the singing. She felt a hand on her arm and as she heard her sister said, "Are you ready for your part?" Janetta shook her head and said, "He'll come for you and me. I know. All 3 of us will be united he won't let us go." She felt her sister put her chin on her shoulder when she heard her cue. She sang her part grabbing her rose as she sat down till she heard a voice she feared again.

She could feel him looking at her but she decided to play along with it and gave a signal to Christine and her fiancé.

When she got to the very top and was in the arms of the Angel of Music she felt on his face to look for his mask. When she grabbed it everyone gasped but she was about to run away when she was grabbed by the waist. And felt the ground from under disappear and was pulled by Angel of Music. She heard him sing with anger in his voice.

She felt him push a fabric for the dress in her hand and push her into the room she and Christine stayed in. The 1st time they met their angel of music. After getting dressed tears started to poor down her face for she didn't think that this would be the way that she would be married.