A clumsy tour guide.

~Chapter 1~

"Nikolai? Nikolai wake up dipshit."

.
.
.

It was 6:30 am on a Monday, Osamu Dazai and Nikolai Gogol were roommates and had been since last year.

"Ughhh..Dazai really..it's so early.."

"Well if you wanna deal with professor mori yelling at you for being late and making you stay after class then.."

"I'm up!!- I'm up."

Dazai let out a small chuckle.
Nikolai and dazai were apart of the student body council, meaning they had tons of responsibilities. Including showing new students around.

.
.
.
.

When dazai and Nikolai arrived.

"Nikolai Gogol, to the front office."

Nikolai sighed dramatically, not like he did anything wrong, well not today atleast. So he wasn't sure what they called him for, but he got up and left to the office.

One in the office he saw chuuya Nakahara standing by a male with short black hair and a fur hat. The male smiled S E D U C T I V LEY
At Nikolai making him instantly blush.

"Morning you dipshit. You gotta show this new dude around."

Chuuya said in a rude tone, he despised Nikolai. Now why? Simply because of his relationship with Dazai. Chuuya and dazai broke up last year and almost immediately Dazai seemed to take a liking to the comforting Nikolai. He even moved into his dorm with him.

Nikolai narrowed his eyes at Chuuya, but looked at the male and his eyes went sorta wide in a way.

"Ah.. okay then"

Nikolai said blinking an unusual amount. The male walked to Nikolais side as they began to walk off.

Nikolai was blushing and looking away the whole time which caused him to not pay attention and walk right into a pole.

.
.
.
.

.In the nurses office.

Nikolai slowly opened his eyes to see fyodor sitting by him reading.

"I see your awake Nikolai..such a clumsy thing."

Nikolai was insanely confused, 1. How did he even know where the nurses office? 2. How did he know his name. Nikolai sat up and brushed a strand of hair out of him face.

"How do you know my name?"

The other smiled and closed his book.

"I know alot about everyone. I have eyes on everyone in this school.. well, I'll see your around. Kolya. Oh..the names Fyodor by the way.."

Fyodor placed his book aside and got up out of the chair and walked away leaving Nikolai in awe.

Nikolais face went red with blush as he thought to himself. "Holy..He's so fucking hot.."
Nikolai had just met the guy and he was already seeming to be obsessed.

Nikolai was sitting there in awe, but suddenly Dazai bursted in panicked. He instantly ran to Nikolai and embraced him pretty much shoving nikolais head into his chest and he ran his fingers through the back of nikolais hair.

"Oh my god Nikolai I was so worried about you--"

"Dazai-"

"I heard there was in accident in the hallway with a member of the student council..!"

"Dazai—"

"And I heard they passed out and I was worried it was you—"

"Dazai."

"And then when I found out it was you I instantly rushed here an-"

"DAZAI."

Dazai let go of Nikolai and blunk

"What?"

"..you stupid bi-"

537 words, I made this for someone who requested it and if your seeing this I hope you enjoy it!!<3