White & purple haired spy?

{ Chapter 5 }

.
Contains : fluff angst
.

Nikolai was walking around the school's courtyard when a male with white and purple hair bumped into him.

"Jeez—"

suddenly fyodor approached him. Nikolais eyes widen and he looked away.

"Hello Kolya dear.."

Nikolai ignored fyodor and tried to walk away but Fyodor grabbed Nikolai by the shoulder and pulled him in by the waist.

"Kolya.. you aren't seriously avoiding me..are you?"

He said looking into Nikolais eyes seductively.

"fyodor.. I—"

Fyodor gently pushed Nikolais face into his chest and stroked the back of his head.

"Let me take a little guess.."

"Fyodor I'm pretty sure you won't be able to guess—"

"Dazai convinced you you were the reason he wanted to kill himself..he manipulated you into think you'd be all alone if you stayed with me and you felt so guilty you let him fuck you?"

Nikolai stared at him in shock

"How..how did you know that?"

"Well Kolya.. let's put it this way..I have a certain freind that can learn everything about someone just by touching them.. even a simple bump."

Nikolai was confused but didn't seem to remember the white and purple haired male that bumped into him.

Nikolai started crying into Fyodors chest and fyodor looked at him a bit confused.

"Kolya dear. Why are you crying?"

Nikolai still crying replied.

"I..I literally was considering abandoning you fyodor.! Why are you mad at me.!"

Nikolai was crying as he fell to Fyodors feet.

Fyodor stared at him in shock.

"Kolya..you thought I'd die if I didn't.."

Fyodor crouched down to Nikolai and hugged him.

"Your wonderful for that. And I'll deal with dazai."

Nikolai had calmed down but continued to hug Fyodor.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone was watching them the whole time. And it was Dazai.

"Son of a Russian bitch.."

301 words!!
I liked this character it was supa silly