Missing You

*1 Month Into Tour*

*Jaden's Story^

(15:39)

Emberrayes: I miss you bubba :( *jadenhossler

*Comments*

Fan: HE DROPPED YOU!?!

Fan: Stoppppp

Fan: Aweeeeee

Fan: I love you guys!

Jadenhossler: I miss you too baby :(

(21:09)

Jadenhossler: I can't stop thinking about you baby *emberrayes... :(

*Comments*

Emberrayes: Stopppppp :(

Fan: These videos are killing meeee... you guys are so cute.

Fan: I love you both.

*Later*

I was thinking about Jaden, I couldn't stop. It had been a month since I saw him. I just wanted him home. I decided, fuck it... I wanna see him, I'm gonna fly out and meet him on tour.

I got on my phone and looked at plane tickets. Looks like I'm gonna be headed to Washington next week. Just then I got a call. As soon as I saw Jadens contact pop up I answered the call.

"Hiiiii." I said with a smile. "Hi baby." He said smiling back. "How's your day going bub?" I asked. "Good, but I miss you a lot." He said. I sighed. "I know, I miss you too." I said. "I wish you could be here." He said. "I know. I do too." I said softly. "How was your day?" He asked me. "Good." I said. "How's your been going?" I asked him. "It's fucking crazy. Last night some girl tried getting in stage... that was... definitely something. Oh and there was this girl about our age, a little older maybe, she had the cutest daughter. And she was wearing some of Kells merch, and she had her hair sprayed pink. Literally the cutest little girl." Jaden said and I smiled.

"Oh, and the crowds are Fucking insane. Like I've never seen so many people. And surprisingly a lot of them knew the words to my songs. I thought they were all there for Kells. But holy shit... it's Fucking crazy. Like people singing my songs back to me. It's insane." He said. As he rambled all I could see was his huge smile. The way his eyes lit up. I've never seen anyone so happy. Especially Jaden. And these last few months, I thought he was at max happiness, But this is a whole new level. I smiled at him widely, so proud of him, and so happy for him. "And I think that K-" he stopped rambling. "What are you smiling about?" He asked. "Nothing. I just love how happy you are." I said. He smiled at me. "I'm proud of you J." I said. He stayed quiet.

*That Night*

I called Cooper and told him how I'd be flying out to Washington, and how I wanted to surprise Jaden. I just needed his help. And we had our plan set.

(SORRY SUPER SHOR CHAPTER I KNOW! 😭😭😭😭)