Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21 Passionate Area 80

    There were too many people at the station, and they didn't talk for too long. Lu Lu took them into the special car sent by the 80th District Special Administration Bureau.

    In the car, Lin Lin was able to relax for a while, took off his hat and sunglasses, his conspicuous green hair was exposed, and Lu Lu was amazed: "Wow! It's really green~" "I heard that the better the talent, the higher the level, and the alienation of the

    body The more obvious..." Lu Lu approached Lin Lin: "To be honest, I haven't seen such a high degree of alienation for a long time. You must have an S rank, right?" Lin Lin was

    enthusiastically The gossiping Lu Lu was taken aback, stepped back, and stuck his whole body on the seat: "Yes, should it be?

    " The more human-like it is." Xia Qing complained while playing with her fingers.

    Only low-level monsters will be exposed under the eyes of the Special Administration Bureau. Those above A-level know that they have formed a polluted area, and it is not known how many 3S high-level monsters have been mixed up in human society.

    As long as they don't cause trouble, the Special Administration Bureau can't tell the difference.

    "Yeah, it's a bit ironic." Lin Lin nodded in agreement.

    The Special Administration Bureau of District 80 arrived in a short while. As a fourth-tier area, it is indeed a bit more prosperous than the remote district of District 108. It can be seen from the area occupied by the Special Administration Bureau.

    The director was a very kind-looking middle-aged man, who came to greet them personally at the door, and even held up a banner to express his welcome.

    "I heard from Sister Luo that the relationship between our district and the 80th district has always been very good, because this is a transfer station! So there is no such contempt for people in other districts." Xia Qing secretly said to Yu Yu: "I still listen Said our corps has an affair with their corps!" That

    's what they call the corps, which actually means the director, but there are few people in the Special Management Bureau of District 108, and Liang Feng is both the corps and the director, and usually leads the team to carry out various tasks in person. .

    Lin Lin was attracted by the gossip, and looked eagerly: "Really? Who did you listen to? Our team doesn't seem to like this type!"

    Lu Lu's eyes followed Lin Lin all the time, and he also listened: "What? Who likes which type?" "...

    "

    They were fighting in the back, and Xia Yu was talking to the director in front.

    "Your director will enslave you, and let you lead the team again this year." The director held a thermos cup in his hand and smiled: "How is District 108 doing recently? I heard that there is a high-ranking officer, is there anything wrong?"

    " Not yet." Xia Yu didn't say that Funa had disappeared, but just followed his words and greeted calmly: "I just solved a level A pollution area recently, and I haven't found any other monsters yet. Your area recently How?"     "Well, we are still the same, you know, there are high-level monsters in the district, and there are no high-level ones in our district, so we just deal with them one by one here and there." The director said.     "By the way, are you the only four communicators this year?" He remembered something, and asked, "With you, that's four?" "     Yes," Xia Yu smiled wryly, and said, "You also know how to communicate According to the rules of the meeting, these three children are already the best group in our district in recent years." The     director nodded clearly: "Yes, the exchange meeting has become more and more strict in recent years, classism is too strong, The slightly weaker children have suffered a lot of grievances."     "Ah, yes, who is the recorder?" The director looked back with great interest: "This is the first seat set up by the Special Administration Bureau. Your district is the first to take it with you for training?"     Xia Yu nodded: "The information has already been handed in for review, Yu Yu's ability is very special, and her mental power is the strongest among the known supernatural beings so far Yes, it will be the least affected."     The position of recorder has actually been proposed for a while, but the supernatural beings who have been incorporated are all performing their duties, and there is no suitable person for the time being. In recent years, there have been one after another in various districts Keep looking for the right one.     Liangfeng was decisive and neat, and this year he snatched this spot. Except for the central area, Yu Yu was the first recorder in all the major areas.