Chapter 271 - 276

Chapter 271 "New Life"

    "Persist a little longer, the seven-day reincarnation is about to end." People gritted their teeth, struggling to hold on.

    This is the fourth day of [Aura Recovery].

    The evolution of the last batch of creatures on Planet Seablue is complete, and all creatures have developed wisdom.

    But at this moment, the number of living beings on Planet Seablue is less than one-tenth before the end of the world.

    This is the result of elimination and screening.

    [Spiritual Qi Recovery] The fifth day.

    God descends.

    This time the worm mother did not appear, and above the sky, the closed mysterious existence was finally opened, and a force that people could not peek at was pressing on the clouds.

    The indifferent gods look down on the world.

    This purgatory lower realm does not arouse any sympathy from them.

    The gods of the five original attributes came, and someone murmured: "This is... God?" The

    person next to him gave him a chestnut, and chopped off the insect's head on the back of the person with a knife: "God of shit.

    " The indifferent and selfish guy does not deserve to be called "God" by them.

    The gods stand above the clouds, but they have no intention of saving people from fire and water.

    Just like this, one by one life disappeared amidst the grinning laughter of the worm mother.

    "They are not gods..." the people reacted.

    [Spiritual Qi Recovery] The sixth day.

    The gods made a move, which made people unbelievable. They actually sided with the worm mother! !

    The power of the Mother God protruded from a certain direction, and the huge body of the Insect Mother appeared above the central area.

    The decisive battle is about to begin.

    "Aquamarine is not her responsibility, so naturally she cannot deal with the enemy alone."

    In District 108, the cool breeze patted Xia Qing and Xia Yu on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "... come back alive."

    I have been guarding until now, and I must come back alive.

    In District 80, Director Li, who never left his thermos cup, handed Corey a peculiar bracelet: "This thing is made by our scientific research department. There is only one in the world. Take it with you and protect yourself.

    " The cloaked bat men all stared at the direction in which the city lord and the angel left, and the old bat in the lead let out a long howl.

    In the forest of elves, all races unanimously sent their strongest combat forces to the central area together.

    That's where the worm mother descended. This time, no one called on the forum, and all members gathered.

    Seablue Star's strongest combat power all went there spontaneously.

    The silver and the ferocious insect fog confronted each other, and the Zerg raced across every inch of Planet Seablue, and all creatures were fighting.

    sea ​​area.

    The humpback whale looked at the restless Qiuqiu and sighed: "You want to go there too, right?"