Chapter 71 - 80

Chapter 71 "She violated the school rules." (This is a chapter plus (* ̄︶ ̄))

    Yu Yu asked Dai Ni not to leave after school, and she agreed.

    So after the first get out of class, she went to the comprehensive building to take professional classes with confidence.

    On the first day of her arrival, Yu Yu didn't intend to go to the restricted area to step on mines so soon. She hasn't figured out some things yet, so she's going to be honest.

    The time and place given in the schedule is four o'clock in the afternoon, the dance classroom of the complex building is on the fourth floor.

    Yu Yu didn't think there was anything wrong at first, she took a casual look and was ready to leave.

    In the past two days, there were only a dozen or so transfer students, and even fewer were taking music lessons. They came out of their respective classrooms and went to the complex.

    The location of the comprehensive building is just after entering the school gate, and there is a small path to take a shortcut from the teaching building.

    It's just summer, the vegetation is extremely lush, and the sun at four o'clock in the afternoon is not as fierce as that at noon, but Yu Yu still feels dizzy from the heat wave.

    Crossing the path, a tall red building appeared in front of my eyes, the sides were painted a light yellow, with a total of seven floors. Yu Yu had noticed the comprehensive building when she first entered the school gate, and there were still a few minutes before class. No, the other girls didn't even look at it, they trotted into the building in a hurry.

    Yu Yu raised her leg and felt something was wrong at the first step into the building.

    It was as if a basin of cold water had been poured from the head, and the cold breath spread to all limbs, and Yu Yu woke up.

    What was the color of the side wall just now?

    On which floor is the classroom she is going to attend?

    Well, even she was tricked into it!

    The few girls who had just entered the building seemed to have reacted suddenly. The moment they were enveloped by a gloomy and cold feeling, their faces showed great panic.

    "Go, wrong way..."

    [Fourth, this school has a total of one comprehensive building. If you find the second building during the day, please do not enter the one with the yellow side wall. If you enter by accident, please exit immediately when nothing happens. Remember , Do not go to the fourth floor. 】

    After everyone reacted, they retreated quickly while rejoicing that they had not yet reached the fourth floor.

    Yu Yu took a step back without changing her face, and several girls ran over timidly, like a bunch of trembling hamsters, they had already run out quickly, Yu Yu watched them all retreat before preparing to leave.

    "Class is about to start? What are you doing over there?" At this moment, a man who got off the elevator suddenly stopped the remaining three girls, and said in a rather stern tone.

    "Teacher, we..." A timid girl trembled, subconsciously trying to explain.

    At the moment when she answered, some spiritual things were quietly rewritten, and Yu Yu didn't have time to cover her mouth. Everything happened in an instant, and the girl who had already stepped out stepped into the complex building again, and was not affected by it. He walked in the direction of the elevator in a controlled manner.