Chapter 161 - 170

Chapter 161

    After the hole at the door was filled, everyone went back, only Yu Yu stood not far from the stone statue, staring at it and thinking about something.

    Logically speaking, normal awakened supernatural powers would not contain "evil". There are only three angels in the world, not to mention Ye Cheng who was artificially transformed—why did

    this Angel Ji also degenerate into a black angel?

    Yes, the Black Angel.

    Even though she had a compassionate and loving face, the more and more lively statues revealed an unspeakable evil spirit.

    Uncontrollable, uncontrollable.

    What is Angel Ji's real body, where is she, and why is she polluted by evil? The answers to these questions are unknown.

    The orphanage has too many secrets.

    At some point, the red-eyed cat jumped onto her shoulder.

    Yu Yu was thinking about her own affairs quietly, but she didn't see the cold killing intent flickering in the cat's pupils.

    On the forehead of the angel statue, a silver light flashed away.

    Yu Yu kept staring, watching, and sure enough, she saw something unusual.

    Many transparent figures suddenly appeared, and they chrysalis flew towards the direction of the angel, but in the end, only one woman's figure remained.

    This woman looks very young, her hair is messy, and she seems a little dazed.

    She couldn't help but floated in front of the angel statue, not knowing what to do.

    At this time, a peaceful and loving voice came from the statue.

    Yu Yu: "?" Alive? !

    "What do you wish for?" the angel asked with a smile, the little stars scattered by the wings stabilized the weak soul of the woman.

    "I...can I make a wish?" The woman couldn't believe it.

    "Yes, as long as I pay a small price, I can help you realize any wish." The angel's face was still loving.

    But her words are like whispers from hell demons, bewitching ignorant humans to sell their souls.

    The woman probably also knows that she is dead, and she has nothing left.

    "I have a child." She willingly sold her soul: "I hope he can survive." "

    I put him on the outside of the air conditioner," she couldn't help crying: "No one cares about our community, I put my hopes on the authorities, but no one came."

    "It's been two days, my child..."

    "As you wish." The angel said, "Your price is faith."

    Hearing this, it was Yu Yu I was taken aback.

    She thought that this black angel polluted by evil would ask for something too much. This woman only has her soul left, so it didn't want to leave?

    As if aware of her thoughts, Xie Xun sneered.

    "Evil" is just a pure force, it will not affect the essence of anyone, it will only amplify some desires infinitely, and at the same time give these desires matching power.

    The monsters that took his fragments before were all descendants of the worm mother. These dirty and ugly evils were infinitely magnified, and they would naturally become disgusting monsters.