Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 Sweet Daily Life

    No matter what the outside world is like, Yu Yu spent a week concentrating on digesting the evil god's power.

    During the period, the doctor gave her a whole-body examination. After the fusion, the values ​​of all aspects of her body could no longer be detected by ordinary machines. It cannot be said that she is the same as Xie Xun, but she can barely be called a "demigod body" and can carry She has great mental strength.

    A week later, Yu Yu moved back to her room and pulled out the cubs who had also been groomed to let the air out.

    As the former master of the forest of elves, Xiaobai was taken away by Yu Yu unexpectedly, leaving many follow-up matters unresolved.

    As long as the monsters established contact with their mother, they could return to Yu Yu's side at any time, so the White Deer King returned to the forest of elves, planning to stay there for a while before returning.

    Just like puppy No. 1 who has always been with Monica, Yu Yu didn't take it with her when she left the orphanage, but let it play a greater role.

    The cubs are free, and she won't bring them home until it's all over.

    Yu Yu who had just merged was extremely lethargic, and A Piao's sequelae made her always dream that her soul was out of her body, and her sleep was very restless.

    That night, Yu Yu's consciousness was drifting again and again. Just as she was about to float to the moon, she saw a silver cat jumping in from the window with a rose in its mouth, rubbed her face affectionately, and curled up next to the pillow skillfully. Sleep in a nest.

    Yu Yu immediately became more at ease.

    When I woke up the next morning, the cat had disappeared, and the dewy rose lay quietly on the table.

    The weather is very good today, the sky is so clear that I have not seen for a long time, like a huge sapphire, dotted with a few cotton-like clouds, there is an illusion of quiet time.

    The rose fields of Heilong sway with the breeze, and the flowers of different appearances are colorful, which makes people feel good after seeing them.

    I don't know how much power the worm mother has left. After being broken one by one for so long, it can't be sent again and again, right?

    Yu Yu propped her head and thought lazily, there are still two cubs left, so where is Sky City?

    She felt that her alien journey should be over soon, and after the war was over, she would secretly leave alone.

    She has met many interesting people on this planet, and she will definitely be reluctant to part with...

    and... Xie Xun.

    The relationship between them has reached an indescribable level. At the beginning, they were obviously a little hostile, but now...it has become like this.

    After so many things happened, it was now a purely ally relationship. After she woke up, she rarely saw Xie Xun, and there was a seed that was sprouting in her heart, and she calmed down again from the state of restlessness.

    Don't be tempted, Yu Yu said to herself.

    She is not from this planet, and she is destined to leave. If she allows herself to fall, how will she be dealt with in the end?

    Xie Xun is the god on this planet, will he go with him?

    In Yu Yu's future, she never had the idea that she would fall in love with someone.