Chapter 251 - 260

Chapter 251 Good and Evil

    Yu Yu didn't know what changed in the world pattern after reaching an agreement with humans.

    After the meeting, she remembered that the little cat told her to go home early, so she didn't stay at the headquarters and was going to go back.

    None of the supernatural beings that had been carefully cultivated before left after the apocalypse, and the various departments of the Special Administration Bureau still existed and were functioning normally.

    I have to say that humans are really strong creatures.

    After the initial panic passed, mankind soon reunited. The civilization before the end of the world was almost completely destroyed after the catastrophe came, but up to now, new bases and residential areas have been rebuilt.

    Nothing really beats a man unless he gives himself up completely.

    The Dark Palace is in a special area. Except for a few of them, no creature can break into this place, including those guys from Sky City. As long as Xie Xun is not willing, they can't find it here.

    Although I don't want to admit it, judging from the current situation, the people in the lower realm are indeed the passive side.

    It will be a matter of time before the worm mother attacks again, but I don't know how long this safe period is.

    Both sides are racing against time to improve themselves, and Seablue Star's top combat power dare not relax.

    The "gods" may know their strength well, but they can't even break through the defense of Sky City, and they don't even know what their opponents look like.

    The enemy is stronger than they expected.

    Year 2210 of the Hailan calendar.

    December.

    Snowing.

    Yu Yu woke up early in the morning and saw the heavy snow falling outside the window. She hadn't seen such weather in a long time, and she was a little dazed for a while.

    After the era of the Great Plague began, the weather has been maintained at a lukewarm temperature, regardless of the seasons, and no one even cares about the passage of time.

    Everyone is busy surviving, cleaning up all kinds of mutated monsters and fissure monsters, looking for resources and so on.

    Before she knew it, she had been on this planet for so long.

    The last heavy snowfall was when she first arrived, and she spent that day with the supernatural beings in the headquarters. She still remembered that a girl whose alienation direction was snowflakes evolved on the spot.

    After the evolution began, time on this planet seemed to stand still. The spring, summer, autumn and winter that were used to judge time in the past disappeared, and there were only day and night.

    And now, it's snowing again.

    Yu Yu breathed out, and the window instantly became foggy.

    She wiped another small piece on the foggy surface, staring blankly at the snow falling outside the window.

    The cat on the bed woke up and saw the girl in the white dress looking out of the window with her chin in her hands, looking lost.

    The cat jumped out of the bed and turned into a handsome boy. He bent down to put on the girl's shoes, and said in a calm tone, "It's snowing."