An Uninvited Guest

...I have no idea how to write angst. Get the confused Ranboo content ig?
*whispers*
Michael the zombie piglin makes an appearance :]
My OC is Beeduo child btw
Her name is Selene and um let's just say she's 8 and Michael is 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity's eyes widened as Tubbo spoke. Only one person scared Tubbo like that. He started pacing back and forth in the office.

"H-how? He's supposed to be dead!"
"Wh-what if Dream revived him? Quackity, I'm scared!"
"Trust me, Tubbo. I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you. Never again. Did he see you?"
"I don't think so. Fundy and Slime saw him in the casino and they told me."
"Fuck. Fuck, that's not good at all. Oh, shit. What are we gonna do?"

Wilbur saw this as a moment to step into the conversation.

"Quackity, Tubbo, calm. Who did they see?"
"My ex," Quackity answered.
"Obviously. Which one?"
"Schlatt."
"Oh shit. You two are staying here. I'm going to teach that horned bitch a lesson."

Quackity put a hand on Wilbur's shoulder. "He's going to look for us. He won't stop until he does."

"Which is why you're staying here."
"You don't know him! I do! Tubbo and I do!"
"Well, it won't really help if you two leave. What if he finds you?"
"We can't hide either, can we?"

Tubbo sighed, clearing his throat to remind Quackity and Wilbur that he was still there.
"Can you two stop bickering like little kids for a moment? Anyway, I think I know where we can go."

"Where?" Quackity asked, finally taking his pacing to a stop.

"Ranboo and I's house. He should be here soon. I messaged him while you two were arguing."

As soon as Tubbo finished talking, the half-enderman appeared in a shower of purple particles.

"Do we go now?" Ranboo asked.

"Yes, Ranboo!" Tubbo exclaimed with the urge to leave as quickly as possible. "Hurry!"

Ranboo nodded, teleporting the four of them out of Las Nevadas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So... you live here?"
"Yes."
"It's amazing!"
"Thanks. Big Q! Now, be quiet. I don't want to wake up Michael."
"Who's that?"
"You'll see."

They walked into Tubbo and Ranboo's house. Ranboo knocked on a door.

"Michael?" he called.
No reply.

Ranboo shook the doorknob. "Tubbo, do you have a key? The door's locked," the part-enderman asked.

"Yeah. Move, I'll unlock it," Tubbo took out a key from his pocket. Ranboo stepped behind him as he watched his husband unlock the door. Tubbo's once relieved face turned back to fear in a snap.

"What are you doing here...?" The door opened, and Schlatt was holding a sleeping zombie piglin. Ranboo was behind Tubbo, his green and red eyes glowing with rage.

"Why? I can't visit my own grandson?" the revived ram hybrid smirked.

"PUT MY SON DOWN!" Ranboo yelled, his eyes glowing a faint purple.

"Shh... Don't want to wake the kid, now do we?"

Quackity stepped into the room, with Wilbur by his side.