The Wedding

The final guests are collected. Quackity reveals his relationship with Wilbur to Fundy and Tommy. Everyone who needs to know, now knows. Wilbur and Quackity get married! (YAY! GAY TNTDUO WEDDING!) 

A/N: The calm before the storm. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

     "Quackity? Tubbo told me you wanted me here?" Fundy asked. "He's here so much, you might as well call him a member of Las Nevadas."

"That's the plan," Quackity spoke under his breath.

"What?"
"Oh— nothing. I... actually have something I need to tell you."
"Really? What is it?"

The president took a deep breath and spoke slowly.
"I'm... engaged... to your... dad."

The fox was both confused and in shock.
"...you mean Wilbur?"
"Yeah. Please don't kill us. I understand if you're mad, just don't kill us or team against us. You know what I mean."
"I'm definitely confused. And a little angry. But I wouldn't kill you two. Even if I'm mad at Wilbur, I'm not crazy."
"So you won't kill us?"
"No."
"Thanks, Fundy."

Just as Fundy was about to open the door, he paused.
"Saw Tommy. He said something about the interview. What do you want me to tell him?"
"Tell him I'm not wasting my breath over talking about two more assholes who were part of my life. He can skip to... that last person I mentioned."
"You'll tell him about you and Wilbur? Are you sure you want to do it in an interview?"
"Yeah. Might keep those Kinoko Kingdom boys away for once."

Fundy nodded leaving. As he walked he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry—"
Fundy recognized the accent of the voice immediately. How could he not? It was no other than his—
"Dad?"
"Fundy?" Wilbur looked a little past where Fundy was standing and saw Quackity, suddenly connecting the dots. "You know about Quackity and I's relationship. Did he tell you?"

"Yes. It's weird, knowing that my boss is going to be my dad soon."
"Weird? Yes. But it's happened before. Just differently. Happened with Tubbo."
"So those rumors were true?"
"Forget I said that; I shouldn't have said that."
"I'm mad at you." Fundy punched Wilbur's arm, not putting in any actual effort.
"I know." Wilbur let out a dry laugh.
"You weren't there for me in L'manburg. During Pogtopia."
"I was so pissed off and focused on getting back L'manburg that I forgot why I made that country. Tommy. Tubbo. You. I'm sorry, my little champion. Hope you forgive me for that."
"You... haven't called me that since..."

Fundy trailed off, surprising Wilbur a little when the fox hugged him.
"I— I'll go now. Um... see you around, I guess."

The fox immediately started going down the stairs. Wilbur sighed, walking towards the end of the hall. He went in and closed the door behind him.

"I saw you with Fundy."
"Yeah, you did. You planned it out, didn't you, Q?"
"Yes. Wanted you both to at least be neutral with each other, if not, on good terms."
"Thank you." Wilbur hugged him.
"You're welcome."
"Oh! I got Niki to go! And my mom too! But... Phil's coming too. He's such a simp for Kristin, I swear—"
"No fighting him there. Got it?"
"Yes, duckling~"
"Simp."
"Hey—!"
"You know it's true. I could ask you to kill my exes right now and you'd do it."

Wilbur went silent, not saying a thing in response.

"Silence means yes! You'd do anything for me."
"You have a problem with it?"
"No. It's cute, honestly."
"Wow. The president of Las Nevadas, calling his own rival 'cute'?"
"It's true."
"I'm a fucking zombie."
"And you're also my fiancé."