The Traitor

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD 
aka I got bored and decided to finish writing this chapter on paper and finally put it on both Wattpad and Archive of Our Own 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

   "How come Wilbur never said anything about—"

"I knew. And I'm guessing Tommy is going to be the last one to know," Techno interrupted.

"When did he tell you? Why didn't he tell me?" Phil asked.

"He told me when he first started liking the guy. I didn't think that they'd actually date. To answer your second question, my guess is that he did plan on telling you, but then that incident happened," Techno answered. "I think we should go apologize to Ranboo and Tubbo. I kinda feel bad about it."
"Seems good enough to me." 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

   "Morning, duckling."
Wilbur walked towards Quackity, who was sitting in his office chair, doing more paperwork.

"Hey, Wilbur," Quackity greeted, not looking up from the papers on his desk as he started to read through another bill. He quickly signed the paper, moving on to another one.

Wilbur stood behind Quackity, placing his hands on the duck hybrid's shoulders.
"Q, you should elect a vice president soon. I don't like seeing you overworking."
"I know, but I just don't have the time to."
"Yeah, because you're working too much. What if you elect me as your vice president?"

"No," Quackity answered, signing more paperwork.

Wilbur looked at Quackity's back and frowned.
"Duckling."
"Hm?"
"Stop binding your wings."
"No."
"Yes."
"Why should I?"
"It's bad for you."
"So?"

Wilbur sighed. "Y'know what? Stand up. You're not allowed to bind your wings as long as I'm alive."

"Fine, I'll do it."
The duck hybrid stood up and raised his hands in defeat.

"Good. Now sit on the floor. I'm preening them."

Wilbur took out a few loose feathers and Quackity's wings felt lighter.

Quackity must've smiled once Wilbur finished because the Brit asked, "What? Have you not preened your wings in a while?"

The president nodded. He looked at the clock, his eyes widening.
"Fuck! I have a meeting with Tommy soon!"
"Shit. He can't see me here!"

"I know that," Quackity mumbled, opening a window.

Wilbur had one foot on the windowsill, ready to throw the ender pearl in his hand outside.

"One more thing before I leave."
"What?"

He turned his head and pulled Quackity in for a kiss. It was short but sweet.

"See you later, Quackity." Wilbur threw the ender pearl and left Quackity's office.

He sighed, closing the window and turning to his desk once Wilbur was out of sight. Quackity went back to signing more paperwork, noticing just how light his back felt with his wings out.

There was a knock on the door.
"Oh, Tommy's interview," he thought out loud, remembering that the young blond had a job.

"Come in!"
The door opened.
"Hello, Big Q! Ready to start the interview again?"
"Yes."