Chapter 5: Super Genius Awakens

Team V was on offense once again, while Reo had no time to pass, as Raichi was on him.

Reo: 'This stalker won't get off my back!'

Raichi: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?! REPORT ME TO THE POLICE FOR BEING GOOD AT MY JOB?!!!

Reo: He's been running nonstop! Doesn't he ever ware out?

Raichi: I admit when we started the match I thought you were something else, but the longer it's gone on, the clearer it's become how to stop you. Whenever you receive a pass, the first thing you do is look for your Nagi!

Reo seemed to be aggravated by this, while Imamura and Naruhaya marked Nagi.

Ryu: He's right! No easy passes to your buddy, so he's pretty much the north side of useless!

Raichi: Same thing goes for you! Without that prodigy of yours, you're just a Jack of all Trades and Master of None!!

Reo: Bastard...!!

Angered, Reo elbowed Kunigami in the throat, which caused a whistle to be blown.

Ref: Team V, Number 9: Reo Mikage. For elbowing an opponent, you receive a yellow card.

Raichi smirked holding his throat.

Raichi: Yeah, get mad. One more card and you're off the field pal.

Raichi immediately ran to the ball, kicking it to Chigiri.

Raichi: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PRINCESS?!! GO, DO YOUR THING!!!!

Zantetsu was in the path, as the two stared each other down.

Zantetsu: Just try it missy. I'm still faster than you are.

Chigiri: Don't call me missy, moron. 'If Ryu could do it, then there's no way in hell I won't be able to outrun specs either. Especially since he exposed his weapon!'

Chigiri kicked the ball far out.

Zantetsu: There's nobody over there. Who are you passing to?

Chigiri ran past Zantetsu.

Chigiri: Myself since you asked.

Zantetsu: You're so nave missy. Nave... Naive. Whatever, I'm faster than you are!!

Zantetsu ran forward, and got past Chigiri.

Chigiri: You haven't noticed yet four eyes? Your initial burn is.

Ryu: 'Hmph, not bad Red Panther. You've got a 50 meters dash of 5.77 seconds. I've only got 6.27 myself.'

Chigiri caught up to the ball he kicked.

Chigiri: Why don't you hang back a while?

He shot the ball to the goal, scoring.

Score: 4-3 Team Z

Ryu and Azure looked at Chigiri, who turned and pointed.

Ryu: -_- You've got speed, and I've got everything else. Don't make me crush that ego.

Team V once again got the ball, however once someone got the ball and was about to pass to Reo, they felt a minor chill go up their spine.

Azure: I'll take it up for now.

Reo: What?!

The ball was passed to Azure.

Azure: Being honest, I'm not sure if I even trust you to not lose your cool when it comes to Nagi again. Besides...

A black and white glow appeared in Azure's eyes.

Azure: I'm hungry for another goal now.

Azure took the ball up the field.