Chapter 6: Rivalry

Ryu: DAMN THAT GUY!!!

Team Z was doing doing intense stamina and strength training, as even though they had finished the first selection, Ego still made them train while the other buildings kept going as well.

However what truly enraged Ryu was the fact that they weren't even allowed the touch a soccer ball.

Ryu: THIS SUCKS, I'VE NEVER WANTED TO PRACTICE SO BAD IN MY LIFE!!!

He sprinted up and down the field, looking like he was ready to kill someone.

Chigiri: I KNOW, THAT EGO BASTARD IS GOING WAY TO DAMN FAR!!!!

He fire formed around Ryu as he ran.

Ryu: GRRRRR!! THOSE HIGHER RANKED FUCKS ARE GONNA SEE WHAT A REAL MONSTER IS LIKE WHEN THIS IS OVER WITH!!!!

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu: -_- I hate this man so fucking much. I'm actually not sure if I've ever despised anyone more actually.

Once arriving at the second stage, the players the max it past found out that building 5 actually was the only building that existed at Blue Lock, as only teams V through Z existed, in order to shatter the premature confidence the players had, and make them fight even harder.

Ego: You've learned what a Striker is, and turning 0 into 1, but from here on out, you'll be in a battle to multiply that 1 into 100, on a cutting edge training field. The 2nd Selection consist of 5 stages. To move on to the next, a player must clear the previous challenge. Oh yes, and those who pass the 2nd Selection, will participate in a training camp with the worlds top players that so personally hand picked.

Ryu: 'World's top he says?'

Azure: 'Will he be there too?'

A goal and soccer balls appeared.

Ego: That's all for now. When you are ready, go through the gate one at a time.

Isagi: By ourselves?

Bachira: You mean we're not going through together?

Ryu: Makes sense. If you just coasted on the back of your teammates, you just will be crushed.

They all looked at Ryu.

Ryu: Personally, I think it's smart.

Ryu stretched, before looking at the members of Team Z with a smile.

Ryu: You guys rock. I better see all of you on the other side alright?

He began to walk forward, without looking back, with everyone watching him.

Ryu: Open up, I'm not down to get a low rank this time.

The door opened, as Ryu's name opened up on the screen. As it closed, Ry thought to himself walking through the hall.

Ryu: 'Let's see how the rest of Team Z can do without their Monster Ace. I've got a good feeling who's making it though.'

He rose his hand, clenching his fist.

Ryu: 'But, I've gotta thank them too. Because of them, I wanna be a Striker more than ever. The best at that.'

Ryu entered, as he was simply in a small room.

Ryu: 'So what's this?'

A ball was shot at him, as then a virtual blue man with a chained collar appeared.

Ryu: O_O

A goal zone appeared behind with, as name for the robot was given. Blue Lock Man. A red circle also closed in on Ryu.