Movie night 🍿

(Aces POV 🛸)

I was getting ready for a movie night with the band. We haven't done these types of things before but I think it would be good for us. I blushed slightly when I realized we only had two blankets, meaning I would have to share a blanket with someone..Whatever.. I asked Peter if he could go get the popcorn. He went back upstairs and Paul and Gene were already sharing a blanket. 'No no no' I thought. Peter came back down with two bowls, he handed one to Paul and sat down I sat down aswell and Paul the blanket over Peter and I. I made sure we had a lot of space between each other. I put the popcorn bowl in between us so we wouldn't touch.

I started scrolling through the movies we could watch, but one caught my eye. I clicked on it and laughed, knowing how much Peter hated scary movies. "Scream?! Seriously ace?" Peter yelled. I laughed and he looked mad but scared at the same time. We started watching. At every single jumpscare peter would jump, choke on his popcorn, scream, or all of the above. I resisted the urge to laugh whenever he did something like that. By the time the end credits started rolling, Peter fell asleep on my lap, playing with his hair. "Ace where will we be sleeping tonight?" Said Paul "I have an extra guest bedroo-" "Peter and I will take it" said Gene. I became furious for no absolute reason "ok." I said, I carried Peter up to the guest bedroom and laid him down, Gene laid beside him and I walked to my room. Paul laid beside me in silence.

"Ace.." he whispered. "Yes Paul?" "Be honest, were you mad at Gene?" "Mad? No, Annoyed? Yes." Paul stared at me and just went back to sleep. Sigh I wish that Gene and Peter didn't like each other. Why did Peter like him? What is he that I'm not? I grew more and more frustrated but eventually went to sleep.