Surprise adoption..?

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
Regular narration

==================================

Musutafu is currently covered within a curtain of darkness, hours have passed since Hawks saved that greenette, but something still annoys the man.

'Why is there no other sound then the kid?'

He sighs and looks around for any crimes as he flies around, and then he made a decision...

"Guess I'll hang out a bit more here, who knows, the kid might try to fly again." The man whispers as he sends several feathers to stop a criminal.

==================================

Waste of space!

Useless!

Unneeded!

At the sound of several of his nicknames that resound within his head, Izuku wakes up from what he declares a peaceful sleep.

'I mean, not the worst, just some death threats...' The greenette thinks as he rises from his bed and goes to the kitchen...

"It's already been a week since..." Izuku winces at his memory of an older woman dieing in front of him, his own mother...

His only source of happiness...

Not like it matters now, he's getting used to cooking for himself, it's not as good as his mothers cooking, but it was edible and it was a little lonely, but he's used to loneliness, so he'll be fine...

He'll be fine...

He'll be just fine...

Izuku gets ready for school, eats, and he makes sure he doesn't forget his, newly signed, hero analysis notebook.

Before he leaves, the greenette looks at himself in the mirror, he looks tired, his eyes look dead, considering what happened yesterday and the boys life as a quirkless, it is understandable.

Midoriya sighs and leaves his home to go to school, today is going to be like any other day...

"Time to go to Aldera." The boy says in a self pitying tone.

==================================

Aldera middle school is Izukus personal hell, technically everywhere is his personal hell due to his lack of a quirk.

It seems that today his tormentors don't harass him the second he goes through the gate, so that has to count for something.

However, once he entered the classroom, he was met by a blond who lunges at him with a his hand stretched, just missing Izuku and making an explosion next to his head, this makes the greenette jump backwards, outside of the classroom.

"Is something wrong Deku? Don't you like my gift?" Katsuki taunts the defenceless boy who just looks at his friend with a confused look.

"G-Gift?" Midoriya nearly chokes due to the fear and adrenaline running through him, if Izuku was an adrenaline junkie, he'd be thanking his tormentor.

"How fucking stupid can you be? Today's your birthday you waste of space!" Bakugo laughs as he puts the palm of his hand on the greenettes shoulder and a few crackling noises being heard, making a few burns appear on the boys shoulder.

Soon the bell rings and everyone has to return to their seats and the teacher enters the classroom...

"You're still here?" The man asks while side eyeing Izuku, who nodded and gave a weak smile.