1. It All Starts With A Epic Idea!

It all starts with an idea!

Like our good old friend, Spongebob said, "I have an idea!" but the question is:

"What's a great idea?"

"What makes a great idea?"

The answer? Well, we need to answer what is the term "big idea?"

A big Idea refers to a book concept that's easy to understand and thus has a big potential readership.

To Put it another way. It's an idea that people "get" right away.

However, you have to take a step back and ask yourself, "If I was in a library or bookstore. What do I want to see on the shelves? What interest me?"

Writing something that you want to read! This is one of the best ways to get into writing. You don't want to write a book that you hate or that gives you trouble coming up with an idea.

Hey, if you want some challenging or new that is fine. Just don't tear yourself down when nothing is coming into your head.

HOLD UP! Back up. The big idea doesn't come with a click of your figures. It takes... well, I will let Spongebob tell you.

Imagination is everything!

Well, almost everything. You see, imagination is like a skill in the writing community.

Maybe not?

But it is a key factor in Writing a novel. Imagination is where the magic happens. It builds one idea into an entire story or even a best-selling novel!

However, I am getting carried away! Before that can even happen is when you have the characters and plot!

Nevertheless, we will come back to imagination later.

Let's talk about What Will Come First when writing a story!