6

Drakko follows Valkyrie to the kitchen as he heard Thor throw a bottle towards Loki, the bottle bouncing off of his head.

"Ow." Loki said.

"Just had to be sure." Thor said, walking towards Drakko and standing beside him, gaining his full attention. "You really want to do this?" He asked, turning his head to look at Drakko.

Drakko nods, a small smile playing on his lips. "Yes, I'm sure." He said, bumping his shoulder with Thor making him smile.

"So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody." Drakko heard Bruce say making him looked at Loki with a raised eyebrows. "Where are you at these days?"

"It varies from moment to moment." Loki said, sending a cheeky smile towards Drakko who returned the smile as Thor looked at him and his brother in confusion, wondering what kind of relationship they have with each other.

Valkyrie placed something on the counter, unwrapping the cloth to reveal a sword.

Thor eyes widened slightly as he walked behind Drakko to look at the sword. "Is that... a Dragonfang?" He said, looking at the sword.

"It is." Valkyrie said, nodding.

"My God. This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." Thor muttered, looking behind him at Drakko when he heard him muttered something and saw him with a shocked expression on his face.

Loki smiled again, having seen what Drakko had done. "That's an interesting power you have there, Drakko." He said, gaining a playful glare from Drakko.

"Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside the city limits." Valkyrie said, giving a bottle of alcohol to Drakko, knowing he needed it after everything that have happened. "Refuel on Xandar and be back in Asgard in around 18 months."

"Nope. We're going through that one." Thor said, pointing at the wormhole with the Dragonfang.

"The Devil's Anus?" Drakko said, laughing under his breath as he tilt back his head back and drinks the whole liquid in the bottle in one gulp before placing the empty bottle on the counter.

"Wait, whose anus are we going through?" Bruce asked, looking at Drakko in slight amazement at how easy he can handle those alcohol.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor said.

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge." Bruce said.

"We need another ship. That would tear mine to pieces." Valkyrie said.

"She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Thor said.

"And has an offline power steering system that could also function without the on-board computer." Bruce said.

"And we need one with cup holders, because we're gonna die. So, drinks!" Valkyrie said, raising the bottle she was holding.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Bruce said.

"I feel like I know you, too. It's weird." Valkyrie said.

"What do you say, doctor? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Thor said, turning to talk to Banner as they do a failed high five.

"There are one or two ships, absolute top-of-the-line models–" Valkyrie began to say but was cut off by Loki.

"I don't mean to impose, but the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." Loki said as all eyes turned to him, turning his head away when Valkyrie throws her bottle at him.

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie said.

"Heavens, no. I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster. And in exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for safe passage... through the anus." Loki said.

"Don't you know how to get in?" Bruce asked, looking to Drakko who shakes his head in response.

"Grandmaster wants me to marry a man I don't even know. And he acts like I'm a princess that needs saving from a dragon." Drakko said, looking down.

"It sounds like Grandmaster is the dragon." Loki muttered, sending a sympathy look to Drakko when he looked up at him.

"You're telling us you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" Thor asked, looking at Loki and Drakko, it seems like they've become great friends with each other before he arrives here.

"Yes, brother. I can." Loki said, smiling.

"Okay, can I just... A quick fyi, I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us." Bruce said.

"He did try to kill me." Valkyrie said.

"He's never tried to hurt me." Drakko said, when he saw Bruce and Valkyrie looking at him.

Thor nods, a small smile appearing on his face before disappearing when he noticed Valkyrie looking at him. "Yes, me too. On many, many occasions." He said. "There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snakes. So, I went to pick up the snakes to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, yeah, it's me! And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time."

Drakko looked back at Loki who is holding back a smile before looking back at the three. "If we're boosting a ship, we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace." He said as Valkyrie nods in agreement.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Loki said.

"Shut up." Thor said quickly.

"You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie asked.

"No, there's no beast. He's just being stupid. We're going to start a revolution." Thor said.

"Revolution?" Bruce questioned.

"I'll explain later." Thor said, not looking away once from Drakko beautiful white hair.

"Who's this guy again?" Valkyrie asked, looking at Drakko.

"We'll explain later." Drakko said, turning away from Thor.